e---------15b17-12--------
b------------------------12--
I for the life of me cannot do that with out sound sloppy and just plain old terrible.

Any help? I can do the bend but not the 12's.
I would use a reinforced bend on the 15 (keeping your index on the 12th), then use the index fingr on both 12s. Just roll your finger from the E to the B string to avoid the ntoes ringing together.
I would bend and pull off on the e string (15b17p12) with ring and middle finger for bending, index on the 12th, and slide down to the 12 on the B string (15\12) with your middle finger, adding vibrato for flavour (~~~~~~~~)
Or you could just do this
e--15b17-----------
b----------17--------
g--------------16----

Using your ring finger to hit the E on the B string.
e---------------------
b---20b22-17------
g----------------16----

You could do this. Bend the 20th fret with your ring finger (reinforced by your index and middle fingers), pull off to the 17th fret held down by your index finger, then play the 16th fret with your middle finger.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Last edited by GibsonMan321 at Mar 18, 2012,
A lot of this helped, I'm kinda of getting the hang of it.

Also, the tab I wrote out wasn't the whole lick, just the first part, I can't really move it else where on the neck.. Well, I could but it would become harder.

But anyways, I appreciate all the help.
Go slow, work on rolling your index finger, work on muting, practice, /thread.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Put your index finger on the 12th fret, and your little finger on the 15th fret. To get the required power for the bend, you also put your middle finger on the 13th fret and your ring finger on the 14th fret. Do the bend, and then release all fingers but the index finger. Play the second note. After that, move your middle finger in a diagnol motion to the last note and play it.

Note: I do the diagnol move with the middle finger because if you used the index finger, you'd likely trip over it and make it sound bad.

I'm not a professional, but this works quite well for me.
Quote by meh217
Put your index finger on the 12th fret, and your little finger on the 15th fret. To get the required power for the bend, you also put your middle finger on the 13th fret and your ring finger on the 14th fret. Do the bend, and then release all fingers but the index finger. Play the second note. After that, move your middle finger in a diagnol motion to the last note and play it.

Note: I do the diagnol move with the middle finger because if you used the index finger, you'd likely trip over it and make it sound bad.

I'm not a professional, but this works quite well for me.

Rolling your index is much easier and more efficient.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.