Loving this track dude, the guitars are very solid and chunky sounding, and perfectly in time! Keep up the good work, wanting to hear more from you
Hey man! First off, thanks for taking time off to view my videos. That means a lot!

But I loved the cover. It was a unique idea and I really like it when guitar players and musicians alike can change the style of a song. I actually would've probably liked this song more if there was guitar like you layed out. Hope you had fun with this and let me know when you put more stuff up! Keep rockin' man \m/
Quote by Brendan & Jimmy
Hey man! First off, thanks for taking time off to view my videos. That means a lot!

But I loved the cover. It was a unique idea and I really like it when guitar players and musicians alike can change the style of a song. I actually would've probably liked this song more if there was guitar like you layed out. Hope you had fun with this and let me know when you put more stuff up! Keep rockin' man \m/

No problem, man! After all, us musicians have gotta help each other out

And thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it and I'll be sure to let you know the next time I post something new
Quote by Niko92
Original! You're rythm patterns are just great for this song! I think that if you do a youtube video you'll have more visibility great solo by the way

If you have time take a look my cover it's a classic piece of music:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1527174

Merci! I was actually toying with the idea of doing a YouTube video of it. Maybe when I get more time And thanks! I've been getting some nice complements about my soloing on this one

I'll check out yours right away!
The rhythm guitar playing the palm mute rhythms sounded a bit jarring at first when it first came in, but I think that's just because it felt a bit superimposed upon the mix. It was a bit too bottom heavy and lacking in bite for my taste too. Once I got used to the sound though it was great, there are some good ideas there, and fairly well executed. The solo was absolutely spot on, wasn't expecting it at all; the tone there was awesome, and it fit surprisingly well. Good job!
I love this song.At least Kanye let you finish,right?

Cool tone,follows the very electronic sound of the track.I think this is a good addition to the song and could get more guitar oriented listeners into it.The solo is sick,one of the best I have heard in a while.Everything just sounds like thats the way it should be done.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Thanks, all!

kornflipsk8er: Thanks! I wanted to preserve a lot of the Daft Punk, neo-Tokyo, electronic vibe that made the song so great in the first place, so I'm glad you noticed! And I also wanted to make this song more enjoyable for guitarists. And thank you for the comment on my soloing! It means a ton to me

TearsForWater: Thank you! Who knows, I may do more Kanye songs in the future. I myself am not much of a hip-hop fan, but Kanye I like a lot. And thanks for the compliment on the solo! I'll check yours out for sure!
Absolutely loved it. Big Kanye fan and Daft Punk fan too. This was awesome. I feel like the rhythm guitar could use a bit more 'body' and bite in it's tone but it was good, it did kind of fit the rest of the song though. I guess it was more electronic sounding. Loved the guitar solo, the levels could be up a bit for it though.

Have a listen to my improv to "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" if you have the time.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Quote by iSlash
Absolutely loved it. Big Kanye fan and Daft Punk fan too. This was awesome. I feel like the rhythm guitar could use a bit more 'body' and bite in it's tone but it was good, it did kind of fit the rest of the song though. I guess it was more electronic sounding. Loved the guitar solo, the levels could be up a bit for it though.

Have a listen to my improv to "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" if you have the time.

Thanks, man. I'm glad you enjoyed it and I might yet look into boosting the lead guitar in the mix a bit. I'll check out yours asap!