Basically it's a bunch of fat middle aged men with long greasy hair playing with their guitars tuned down to drop A flat and sing about mutilating bodies and eating peoples internal organs, and you cant even understand what they're saying. Like seriously, that's music?? I'd rather listen to my mom take a dump. Yeah, this kind of music certainly takes talent
you are a fat middle aged greasy man... who likes watching his mother take a dump... obviously

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
^+1
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I know the feeling OP, it's pretty hard to find shirts that say "i molest old people" on so i pretty much have to go around naked
Quote by Guitarprodigy65
I'd rather listen to my mom take a dump.

I'm sure it sounds close to the noise she made at your birth. Same shit.

*reported*
Quote by NosralTserrof

only if instead of popcorn it was full of internal organs since im a fat old man with long greasy hair
Quote by Trowzaa
Why do you and your mates all drive old vehicles?
Please say you've got mates with old ambulances and fire engines too. That'd be brilliant.
A lot of death metal sounds the same to me. Very few bands stand out as original. But don't shit on the whole genre
Also, most actual death metal isn't in drop tunings at all, a lot is in D or B standard.
The fat middle aged men you are referring to are mostly grindcore bands that were all the hype in the 80's, same as the lyrics about mutilating things.
Go listen to Crystal Mountain by Death, thats real death metal.
Wow.. I remember when trolls had at least a hint of originality. I didn't like them more because of that, but this is just painful..
We should start calling it "The Fact of Evolution", theory, even though correct, does not work with the ignorant..