So Pit. Since I was a kid, but especially since middle school, I habitually listen to Loveline. Old episodes from 1995-2005. i.e. the Adam Carolla era. I listen for a little bit when it's on these days with Psycho Mike and that English chick. Never listened to Stryker. But I thought we should have a thread to discuss the greatest radio show ever. While I love Drew and I love Adam's podcast, there's nothing quite like the chemistry between Adam and Drew.

So c'mon, I can't be the only one. Share your favorite moments. I guess, even if they're from the past few years (blech).

David Alan Grier turns medication into black kids' names

Phone sex operator attempts to use subliminal messages to keep men on the line longer

Jack That Dork! The game show of the 21st century

Germany or Florida?: Caller gives bizarre story, call whether it happened in Germany or Florida

The System of a Down Chop Suey "NO, CANNOT HAVE" Remix

Pennywise destroys pukes all over Drew

unfortunately, the "Poo Poo City" clip of Pennywise holding the station hostage drunk with an alleged hand grenade is not on youtube. 90% sure it is hosted on lovelinetapes though if anyone's interested.

Drew and Adam guess a caller's crush's name ... in ten minutes

Jimmy Kimmel and the Coffee Can Incident

share your mammories. and favorite stories or bits.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Mar 19, 2012,
I used to listen to that on the ride home from my girlfriends every night. Some interesting, hilarious stuff.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Adam has Drew come onto his podcast every once in a while and it always makes me feel a little nostalgic.
Quote by outerheaven2005
Adam has Drew come onto his podcast every once in a while and it always makes me feel a little nostalgic.

definitely. although i listen to old episodes more frequently than the podcast. http://lovelinetapes.com. i'm pretty sure you don't have to register to listen. but you might as well, it's free. great site and great stuff. since at least 2004 i've been on like 6 or 7 different sites with loveline tapes. this is easily the best. you can stream or download. shows are categorized neatly and voted upon. can search by guest or call. good stuff.

but yeah, i'll even settle for dr. bruce. but drew's straight man to adam's comedy was too brilliant.

last time adam was guesting on loveline a few months back they talked about this joke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9uJSbdsxD4

classic. but i remember other times drew made a funny joke. one had to do with them talking about condiment norms (EDIT: apparently it was about closing lids on condiments) and adam alluded to the ketchup conference or something to which drew responded quickly with a comment about a mayonnaise symposium.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Mar 18, 2012,
I used to listen to it every night when Adam was on. I still remember when he said "imagine getting peanut-butter out of shag carpet" in response to someone asking why guys take so long in the bathroom.
My favorite one was a hoax call where this girl started asked Dr. Drew and Adam if using a dildo anally would give her anal fissures. She kept them going for 15 minutes before she finally said something about her asshole being the size of a mason jar. It was hilarious.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
My favorite one was a hoax call where this girl started asked Dr. Drew and Adam if using a dildo anally would give her anal fissures. She kept them going for 15 minutes before she finally said something about her asshole being the size of a mason jar. It was hilarious.

haha. yeah apparently that started out because some regular caller in arizona always closed his bogus calls (cluing them into the bogosity) by saying something about his asshole being the size of a mason jar. one time he explained at a hotel in the mid-90s he saw adam and he said this hilarious comment about mason jars. the dude couldn't remember the actual comment, but the mason jar bit stuck with him. just some trivia.
#DTWD
I've only listened to this once, the episode with Muse. Someone calls in with a question and it turns into Matt Bellamy asking the doctor questions about anal sex, specifically mentioning "I've been there a couple of times".
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I've got to say, Dr. Drew is a total douche on TV, but a total boss on Loveline. He's one of my inspirations for studying psychology. I love how he can listen to a person's voice and know what's wrong with them.

It's funny, he's always like, let me guess, you have a poor relationship with your dad and have childhood trauma. And then they always do.
Quote by captaincrunk
I've only ever listened to the Carolla years.

it's the only era worth listening to, honestly. poorman's a dick. stryker was boring and psycho mike tries too hard.

and don't even bring up ricki rachtman. or worse, danny bonaduce.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan

Does. Not. Know. What. Holocaust. Is.

That wins
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.