Is it summer already? Are you suffering in an abnormally warm non-homeostatic environment? Here's a way to say "FUCK YOU" to the heat...

STEP 1: Obtain one (1) beanie-style hat.

(Invalid img)

STEP 2: THEN, take that MOTHA****A and GET IT WET. That's right, run some cool water over the beanie at the sink, then rinse it out so that it won't drip.

STEP 3: PUT IT IN THE FREEZER. Let the water freeze within the fabric of the beanie...then, when you're ready to go outside and face the day, get that bitch out and put it on, and enjoy an icy cool head even in the worst of heat.

You're welcome. Anybody have any more good tricks?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Jesus is the answer.

I can't wait till my fro is full grown.
Last edited by FishStik at Mar 19, 2012,
Read the UG Bible.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Read the UG Bible.

The only sensible suggestion. Why do people not read this first? It should be mandatory to do so.

/thread.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
go naked

That's not gonna be good for your health man.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
1. Don't try

2. Be handsome

3. Drive a badass car

4. Punch anyone in the face that tries to step to you

That movie was awesome lol.
Anyways won't the beanie just heat up and be totally counterproductive in like 5 minutes?
Quote by neidnarb11890
I'm through being cool.

Praise the lawd
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by MakinLattes
It's not summer, it's winter. It's not going to be summer for months. I can do nothing with this knowledge.

This. Besides I'm in the middle of a storm and it hasn't been hot here.
STಠ_ಠ
At work I kept getting yelled at for chilling in the industrial freezer, so I started stashing wet towels in there, then you wrap it around your neck as you work, similar to what TS recommended.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Listen to some Miles Davis and strut.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.