Page 1 of 3
...and get an infallible, descriptive answer, what would you ask?

I might ask about whether this thread has been made before, since I'm not sure what to put in the searchbar.

I might also about ghosts or the paranormal.
How can I become world dictator?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
is there life after death?

or

is there a god?

it'd be hard to choose between the two.
#DTWD
How do I gain all knowledge of everything?

With this, I'd be able to create world peace, and since I know everything about who's really right and wrong, I'd be able to create arguments that even idiots couldn't refute. I could also solve world hunger, overpopulation, etc., since I know how to fix those.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by primusfan

or

is there a god?

Probably this.
Sail upon the open skies
why would you waste your question on paranormal voodoo bullshit. honestly i need to ask if real Zooey Deschanel nudes are on the internet. so i know whether all this spent time was in vain or not.
I'd ask one of these . They're some of the most famous unsolved problems in mathematics and there is a $1 million prize for whoever can offer a full solution to any of them.
F*cking magnets................how do they work????
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by necrosis1193

With this, I'd be able to create world peace, and since I know everything about who's really right and wrong, I'd be able to create arguments that even idiots couldn't refute. I could also solve world hunger, overpopulation, etc., since I know how to fix those.

can't tell if you're serious.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by primusfan

or

is there a god?

Id choose is there life after death, since if there is a god but no life after death, im still equally screwed
either "is there a god?" or "which is the best economic system?"

both of those would shape society greatly.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by necrosis1193

Well hell I can tell you how to fix overpopulation, world hunger, and even poverty..

Feed the poor to the hungry.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
where in the world is Carmen San Diego?????
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by whywefight
Id choose is there life after death, since if there is a god but no life after death, im still equally screwed

you know, that's a good point. but on the other hand (playing devil's advocate here), if you ask if there's an afterlife but not about god, you don't know if a blissful afterlife is dependent on obedience to god or not. you just know that there is one.
#DTWD
wait, actually it would be "how do i ask more questions?"
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by TOMMYB22
wait, actually it would be "how do i ask more questions?"

what if the answer is 'you don't'?
I'd probably be selfish and ask how I could become rich or something along those lines.

Even if I tried to find out the secrets of life (afterlife/existence of god, paranormal), what am I to do with that information? Just sit there and think about it? It's not like I could successfully reveal it to the world or anything.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Asking if there's a god kindof diminishes the mystique of it and makes it a whole lot less cool to me. I'd rather know about the afterlife.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by primusfan
you know, that's a good point. but on the other hand (playing devil's advocate here), if you ask if there's an afterlife but not about god, you don't know if a blissful afterlife is dependent on obedience to god or not. you just know that there is one.

There's your question, then. Does the afterlife depend on obedience to a God or other supernatural power.

Because it needs to be a through answer, no doesn't cut it.
Quote by necrosis1193

Well you see overpopulation isn't actually a problem:
“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed”
-Gandhi
This sig will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Hot e-cousin of girlgerms007

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
How can I become the most powerful person on Earth?
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by captaincrunk
I'd choose the first. The second doesn't change much.

Well if you chose the second you'd know the answer to the first.

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
Quote by rjaylaf
Well if you chose the second you'd know the answer to the first.

Unless the God that exists doesn't have an afterlife set up.
Quote by isaac_bandits
I'd ask one of these . They're some of the most famous unsolved problems in mathematics and there is a $1 million prize for whoever can offer a full solution to any of them.

Perelman solved one. Just magically getting the answer takes the fun out of it. I mean, you're not even proving or disproving it yourself. If you wanted money, just ask for winning powerball numbers.

...I would ask for winning powerball numbers.
Quote by bradulator
Asking if there's a god kindof diminishes the mystique of it and makes it a whole lot less cool to me. I'd rather know about the afterlife.

asking either of those is pointless. what are you going to do with that information? go around proclaiming some all knowing power gave you the answer? that's totally going to win over people. if you need that information to give you a better moral compass, then you aren't a good person. and i can assure you that, whatever the outcome of these questions, all it will bring is burden.

if you really want to be a good person (or really are), then you should ask something along the lines of: what can i do to bring world peace?
Quote by Marshmelllow

if you really want to be a good person (or really are), then you should ask something along the lines of: what can i do to bring world peace?

Turn everyone into Jesus
Quote by devourke
Unless the God that exists doesn't have an afterlife set up.

Hmmmm.... Name one.

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
One other thing, eventually you're going to find out the answer to the "is there an afterlife" question anyway. I'd rather know something which can be put to use, rather than something I'm going to learn about later.

For example, asking how to eliminate poverty provides a solution so a problem that otherwise could basically never be solve. Asking "is there an afterlife" simply gives you a piece of meaningless information which you have to keep to yourself.

Knowing if there is a God or an afterlife won't change anything for me personally as well, since I'm still going to live my life in a way that I see fit (ethically etc).

Just my two cents.
Page 1 of 3