Was wondering if anyone has put out any tabs for a band called Aristeia. I've been attempting by ear but i end up giving upDrop A maybe?They're pretty dope and I'd love to learn!
The fact you used the marijuana icon is enough for me to not click the link.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Every post you make is worse than the last.
Shotty you're a ten, I wait for your drunk dials at 2:30 AM
Featuring dudes from Volumes, so meh.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
To be fair, Aristeia are awesome. The EP has been a constant on my playlist for a few months now. Some very sweet riffage, and the vocal stutter in H.A.A.R.P. slays me.
Dude asking for tabs; just msg them on Facebook and ask, they're pretty chill.

Magedit; Will, I've told Cody about these guys plenty. The Era of the Omnipotent EP is Legit. No care ever.
Last edited by Magero at Mar 20, 2012,
Quote by Magero
H.A.A.R.P

You just reminded me of the HAARP Machine and now I want them to release something.

Also lol at the above post/username combination.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by missmayi204
Holy sh*t, i'm so sick of bands like these

"Miss May I"
Shotty you're a ten, I wait for your drunk dials at 2:30 AM
Dude all these "melodic hardcore" bands all sound exactly the same, at least MMI is technical and has a slightly unique sound.
I'm not saying I hate this band (though I'm not a fan of the genre for the most part), all I'm saying is that this guy posted a new thread in a forum that isn't really the right one, and now he's getting offended when people mock him.

Either way, this thread shouldn't be here.
Don't try to play that card, dude, you know perfectly well it won't go in any other forum. Stop blaming random posters for the way UG is set up.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Don't try to play that card, dude, you know perfectly well it won't go in any other forum. Stop blaming random posters for the way UG is set up.

...what? I wasn't talking about the band, I was talking about asking for a tab. And that would definitely go under tabs and recordings. Or in, you know, the hardcore tab thread...
Oh. My bad then. I thought you were doing what lookpizza always does and blaming the user for posting non-hardcore bands in this sub-forum. Carry on.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
You just reminded me of the HAARP Machine and now I want them to release something.

You and me both, man. I've been spinning the demos for so long now, so keen for the album.
Still, I dig Aristeia. It's not world ending, but its solid deathcore. And we all know that putting this in metal would be worse than having it here.
Quote by missmayi204
Dude all these "melodic hardcore" bands all sound exactly the same, at least MMI is technical and has a slightly unique sound.

Post of the week, easily.
Sorry if this was posted under wrong category. Was just curious, yeah I'll ask them on facebook. Thanks doods.