Page 1 of 2
I was walking to class, and out of the blue I just really wanted to listen to The Cure. I'm not a fan by any means, just really needed to listen to them for some reason.

So, on that note, Pit: What was your last impulse? Musical or otherwise.
Rape

****ing hate impulses!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
A cigarette. I'll be able to indulge that impulse in approximately 8-10 hours.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
nearly slapped one of my girls cats for no reason a couple days ago. No real reason just felt my hand twitch and want to swing pretty hard into his face.

She was sitting right next to me so i had to make it seem like i was going to pet him. I would not have a hand had i just smacked her cat across the room randomly.
Knowledge is power
inb4 fap
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Ninja#117
nearly slapped one of my girls cats for no reason a couple days ago. No real reason just felt my hand twitch and want to swing pretty hard into his face.

She was sitting right next to me so i had to make it seem like i was going to pet him. I would not have a hand had i just smacked her cat across the room randomly.

i hate you
cat
She was sitting right next to me so i had to make it seem like i was going to pet him. I would not have a hand had i just smacked her cat across the room randomly.(Invalid img)
To check the pit even though I'm in a library trying to do work. Once the idea is in my head its impossible to resist
OSCILLATE WILDLY!
Quote by Chaosinborn
one of my last impulses? I think a fredman angled sm57 on a v30

The pedantic arsehole in me feels the need to point out that you're talking about impulse responses. I don't care how many people make the mistake and call them impulses (intentionally or not), an impulse (in the sound engineering sense) is the short sine burst sent through the environment you want to capture. The end result is the impulse response. If you put an impulse after an amp sim/in a convolution reverb you would end up with a horrible, horrible sound.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by Ninja#117
(Invalid img)nearly slapped one of my girls cats for no reason a couple days ago. No real reason just felt my hand twitch and want to swing pretty hard into his face.

She was sitting right next to me so i had to make it seem like i was going to pet him.
Going to class this morning... Shouldn't of had to be an impulse but whatevs
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
Quote by guitarxo
i hate you

Hey im not a cat hater. Just for some reason something tried to control my hand. No cats were harmed in the making of that post.
Knowledge is power
Buying really fancy/tasty cream soda
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Quote by Ninja#117
Hey im not a cat hater. Just for some reason something tried to control my hand. No cats were harmed in the making of that post.

It's okay dawg, I almost set my friend's roommate's cat free on St. Patrick's day out of sheer impulse. Terrible creatures, really.
I listened to "I wanna be like you," the song King Louie sings in the Jungle Book.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I really wanted to rub cheese into the letters inscribed on this monument fountain thing. I didn't do it. Not yet anyway. Didn't have cheese.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I listened to "I wanna be like you," the song King Louie sings in the Jungle Book.

I want to listen to that whenever I see JohnnyGenzale.

Also, a lot of cat hate in this thead. I'm okay with that.
Quote by Ninja#117

how would you like it if a cat decided to smack you with its claws out for no reason

i still hate you

Quote by blake1221
It's okay dawg, I almost set my friend's roommate's cat free on St. Patrick's day out of sheer impulse. Terrible creatures, really.

i hate you too

Quote by Rockford_rocks
I want to listen to that whenever I see JohnnyGenzale.

Also, a lot of cat hate in this thead. I'm okay with that.

and you

Quote by Various Artists
I like cats.

Also, there's chocolate in my hand, does that count?

not you
cat
I feel i've been unfairly labled a cat hater by my unexpected hand twitch.

Well time to live it up as UGs newest cat hater. Even though i own a cat myself and his name is Business.
Knowledge is power
I bought a physical copy of the new Impending Doom album even though I already downloaded it.
It was on sale. Also the flac rip I did sounds better than the mp3s I downloaded so it worked out well.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Ninja#117

Quote by kotzankov
She was sitting right next to me so i had to make it seem like i was going to pet him. I would not have a hand had i just smacked her cat across the room randomly.(Invalid img)

Quote by melvura
She was sitting right next to me so i had to make it seem like i was going to pet him.

What the hell is going on here?

Also cats rule, as a side note.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
What the hell is going on here?

Also cats rule, as a side note.

I think it was failed quotes of my post which apparently has made me hated by no less than 3 of UGs members.
Knowledge is power
Quote by Ninja#117
I think it was failed quotes of my post which apparently has made me hated by no less than 3 of UGs members.

No-one actually hates you, there's nothing wrong with your perfectly instinctive desire to punch cats in the fac-lsjnglsknbjkdgkjn... Sorry, cat got my tongue.

Yes, I'm a little disappointed in myself for that one as well
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Last edited by DisarmGoliath at Mar 19, 2012,
Whenever I get 'poked' on Facebook, I get a massive urge to shout POKE very loudly.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Musically speaking, the Foo Fighters. Which is weird, because I was never a big fan of theirs.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by guitarxo
how would you like it if a cat decided to smack you with its claws out for no reason

It's been known to happen.

We then have a very nice, proper and meaningful kitty funeral...(Because I like cats, but will not abide rudeness...)
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Highelf04
I have them....I then fap

I'm surprised this post took this long.

You disappoint me, Pit.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
No-one actually hates you, there's nothing wrong with your perfectly instinctive desire to punch cats in the fac-lsjnglsknbjkdgkjn... Sorry, cat got my tongue.

Yes, I'm a little disappointed in myself for that one as well

6.5/10 Needed a cat picture once the typing cut off instead of the cat got my tongue joke. Shoulda been a cat looking evil as if it finished the post for you and posted it as a warning.

Has potential though.
Knowledge is power
I like cats. I wish I owned one.

I felt like playing Metroid Prime the other day. I don't know why. It was weird.
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Page 1 of 2