Page 1 of 3
http://www.twitch.tv/mrnerdswagger

He hasn't beaten Brock yet.

There's a stream going on right now, if you're feeling charitable you can donate money to help children in hospitals, but you don't have to. The goal is $1,000, with $120 already donated. It's fun, nostalgic, and for a good cause. Come join!

edit: 321 dollars donated!
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Mar 19, 2012,
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
If he picked Charmander I'll do it.

He did.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by pugachev
Where do I go to donate?

Paypal
NerdSwaggerReview@gmail.com
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by GoxGetterxGuy
This guy thought Gengar was a Psychic type...

These games are the best when the person doesn't know them that well, I find. But I facepalmed at that too
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by aeroslash09
Is he gonna play for 24 hours straight?

Yup.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by aeroslash09
Is he gonna play for 24 hours straight?

He better have an A/C adapter. His batteries are going to die so hard if he doesn't.

EDIT: And a Wormlight. So that when his parents tell him to go to bed, he can play under the covers and there's no way they'll ever know. His own miserable tiredness the next morning definitely won't be punishment enough for staying up until midnight against the rules.
Last edited by FrauVfromPoB at Mar 19, 2012,
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
He better have an A/C adapter. His batteries are going to die so hard if he doesn't.

He's using an emulator
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Well, I got bored after a few UGFTWs...
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by IWasMaiden93
Well, I got bored after a few UGFTWs...

Yeah, the game is slow at first if you chose charmander. Should pick up after brock.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by Dirge Humani
That's enough to beat the game 3 times...he should do 1 playthru with each starter

True. He's about to fight brock!
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Should have picked Bulbasaur.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Shit, I'm on my phone so I can't watch. :/ Did he get butterfree or something for Brock?

I saw this and did a double take.

Then I remembered Brock is a terrible trainer.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Shit, I'm on my phone so I can't watch. :/ Did he get butterfree or something for Brock?

Nope. He's fighting onix right now with a pidgey and charmander
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

A pidgey will do the trick against brock.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Reminds me of when the Jewish guy from UG played guitar for 24 hours straight. That was a pretty neat day.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Quote by Z0S07657
It's too bad he didn't do the mew glitch to get a mew.

He's not up to that yet but he just said he'll probably do it.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

I'm going to watch until he hits the cave and starts yelling "****ing zubats"

Manchester United
Last edited by Shabalaba at Mar 19, 2012,
Quote by Godsmack_IV
mt moon and only has 4 pokemans lol, def should have picked up a mankey

I don't think you can find Mankey til later in Blue.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
I don't think you can find Mankey til later in Blue.

ah shit that's true, mankey isn't even in blue at all. Red FTW.
Anyone got a way i could play gold or silver online? I'd settle for yellow though. Just some colour would be nice!
Manchester United
Quote by Shabalaba
Anyone got a way i could play gold or silver online? I'd settle for yellow though. Just some colour would be nice!

download a game boy rom and an emulator and use that. google can help you because I'll get banned if I do. Just search "pokemon gold rom"
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

^^ A children's charity that gives kids in hospitals things to do like books n shit

^ Around 11 Central
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Page 1 of 3