Page 1 of 2
In my Country it is customary to kiss girls on the cheek when you meet up with them, even if it is someone you were just introduced to.
We do this thing with men in our families too.
I was wondering pit, do you greet girls/family with a kiss? Or just a firm handshake?
"I wanted water but I'll walk through the fire"
No. Either a hug or nothing at all. Depends on how long ago it was I last saw them.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
People don't touch in Sweden.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
When I meet a French girl I kiss her on both cheeks. Then I stand up and say hello.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
girls yes, a kiss on the cheek.

guys, no. just.. no. handshake or a wave or just greeting them but no kisses. thats gay.
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by bradulator
When I meet a French girl I kiss her on both cheeks. Then I stand up and say hello.

Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by vince1991
girls yes, a kiss on the cheek.

guys, no. just.. no. handshake or a wave or just greeting them but no kisses. thats gay.

I just do it with guys in my family not my friends, that would be so homo.
yes, but only girls...
its not really a kiss do, its more about cheek contact

i'm not very good at it i can resist kissing each cheek
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
girlfriend/her family/my family yeah, usually. Friends usually just get a hug or a handshake.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Yeah, that's pretty much the normal way people say hello here. Except with men, if you know them for a long time or they're your family then you do. If they're not, just a handshake.
thats gay as heeell
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
It's weird because I'm used to kissing girls when I greet them, so when I went to Canada, my reflexes made me do it to a girl I had just met, oh the akwardness. . .
No... That's a sexual harassment lawsuit here in the states
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Nah, but it was weird after going on my exchange to Gran Canaria and spending about 10 minutes greeting all these new girls then coming home to blunt old England.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by vince1991

thats gay.

yes, we wouldn't want to show even the slightest hint of a lack of heterosexuality now would we?

Quote by Burgery
thats gay as heeell

How is kissing girls gay?
I'm actually averted to physical greetings for the most part, but here, people tend to do it a lot, except with people they've just met; a handshake is seen more appropriate.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by IWasMaiden93
No... That's a sexual harassment lawsuit here in the states

Aye. Not like it's really a big deal, though. Here it's a hug or nothing with girls, anything else is kind of weird.
In the states:

I cheek kiss women I know well when we hug to greet. They like it and often return the favor.

Would never do it to a woman I am newly acquainted with. Would judge their body language and if it's good, go for a hug, if not, hand shake. Hand shake only for professional greetings.
I generally greet girls with a hug. Guys a handshake, brofist, or something similar.

Kissing is reserved for dating people to me.
Quote by Kensai
People don't touch in Sweden.
Quote by Zox
No, all about the hugging in Sweden.
ggg1 ggg3

Ghetto shake or I don't want to know them.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
where you from TS?

my country's the worst, seriously. in Georgia it's customary to give a kiss on the cheek to anyone and everyone, guys most certainly included, sometimes even when you're being introduced. and some people do it even if they see each other every day!

and at the same time, the majority of the country's population are homophobes... wtf is up with that?
A hug for the girls I don't see very often and we know each other a bit, sometimes the max-3-pats-on-the-back hug for the male population too.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Family, yes.
Extremely close friends, sometimes. followed by a handshake or hug/pat on the back.
regular friends, no, unless it's a girl.
FORZA CATANIA
Quote by SheKILaDZE

and at the same time, the majority of the country's population are homophobes... wtf is up with that?

Because a friendly kiss on the cheeks =/= rubbing each others dicks?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Because a friendly kiss on the cheeks =/= rubbing each others dicks?

it doesn't, but still.
Last edited by SheKILaDZE at Mar 19, 2012,
It's sexual assault in Canada.
Even if it is someone you know, they won't really like it. Then again, it depends on the person.
My girlfriend is Italian, so I greet her female relative with a kiss on each cheek, as per Italian custom. I greet the men with a handshake, although I think it's considered a sign of respect to give an older Italian man (like a grandfather) a kiss on each cheek. They call it "kissing", but it's really just touching cheeks.

That's really the only situation in which I'd ever greet somebody with a kiss.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Page 1 of 2