...for some awesome summer food.

I usually enjoy having some beers while grilling anything I can on the BBQ.

My favorites are steaks, salmon and corn on the BBQ.

Usually I'll peel the corn ears off until there's about 2 or 3 and I'll leave those on. Then stuff cut peppers and other veggies in between the leaves and the actual corn, put some seasonings in too, then wrap it in foil nice in a way that keeps it sealed and pour some beer in it, then close it off at one tip.

Actually pretty much anything I do on the BBQ I end up including some sort of alcoholic beverage into it.

What are ya'll favorites...

discuss, or whatever, summer is coming, it's real nice out here, so yeah just go and do whatever on here.
Spatchcock a chicken, marinade overnight in whatever you feel like.
Slap on your bbq and wait.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Try grilling watermelon if you haven't before.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
sausage sandwich...its so tasty and manly
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Try Stilton on burgers. My brother did something along the lines of preparing and cooking some burgers, then adding some kind of jalapeno/ stilton/ tomato ketchup topping and cooking them again for a short while. Best burger I've ever had
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
I have missed BBQ SO badly....
Genuinely.....I miss char-grilled sausages...which have a nice chill glaze
Or anything really with a nice glaze

As long as it has been BBQ-ed and has a glaze to it, I'm chill.....
Tbh I've also missed shorts
Depends really. BBQ with the family is great for food, my mum makes loads of food. The highlight being prawns in the medium nandos sauce. SO GOOD. Then theres usually chicken kebabs, burgers, sausages & then any salad/ side you could really want.

BBQ with friends consists of burgers, sausages & a few crates of beer.

Manchester United
Quote by Guynametyler
Corn with bbq sauce on it from some pulled pork which you just demolished and then realized you had other stuff on the plate.
Baked beans.

You'll go blind.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Guynametyler
Really now?

'Pulling your pork' is the same as 'interfering with yourself', or, in the parlance of the Pit, fapping.
Quote by Diemon Dave
One of my friends and I are fixing this tomorrow http://www.nashvillescene.com/bites/archives/2008/07/31/bites-exclusive-winning-hot-chicken-recipe
I love when my dad grills ribs, or does Polish sausage. Of course, nothing beats hanging with some friends and beers, cooking burgers all day either.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Quote by Guynametyler
this is a food thread. Get serious.

Totally serious. You like food that sounds like masturbation.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Guynametyler
Don't even get me started on Jamaican Jerked Chicken

Well, I do hear it stings if you get it in your eye...
Quote by Diemon Dave
Hmmm. This has me thinking now.

What if I were to cook some corn on the cob on the BBQ. But baste it with scrambled raw egg (or just the white? or the yolk only? I don't know the cooking differences of each) and then put a light batter of somekind, maybe just a plain corn meal type of thing. Just to add to thick crispyness without actually having to deep fry it and while trying to still get that classic BBQ sear.