Poll: Do find it attractive?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do find it attractive?
Yes
33 21%
No
24 15%
Indifferent
103 64%
Voters: 160.
Page 1 of 2
Just wanted to see what the Pit thinks. I'm not really a big fan of it so it's turn off for me
Meh.
Don't care.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
Don't care.

This.

Who gets excited by looking at a girls fingernails?
Usually doesn't make much of a difference to me.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by DonGlover
Don't care.

this

Edit:
V Actually what he said. I don't like those retarded fake nails.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 19, 2012,
Don't care unless it's overly gaudy or fake, then it's a turn off.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by guitarmaniac88
Usually doesn't make much of a difference to me.

Yeah but sometimes they can be way over the top to not notice them
Meh.
Depends. If it's long, fake nails then that's a turn off (implication of high maintenance and junk). But DIY nails are pretty cute.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Piñata
Who gets excited by looking at a girls fingernails?

People who appreciate a girl who takes care of themselves, and men who admire girls who put time and effort into making themselves attractive...

Ashley
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
dgaf
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I voted indifferent. I prefer the au naturale thing, but nail polish is most certainly not a turnoff.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~

The femenine ones can be really pretty. I like how it's something that girls can have entirely to themselves and that'll never change: like how guys think farts and farting is hilarious (for anyone who has seen that South Park Episode will know...)
Last edited by BlackLuster at Mar 19, 2012,
I love nail polish.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I can ignore it, but I don't understand why they put so much time and effort into something that looks crap.

To the pics above, to the first one
Musical Theatre! *jazz hands*

...what am I doing on this site...
Last edited by MetaIronForce at Mar 19, 2012,
I don't really care, but the stuff itself is just gnarly. Smells like headache and poison, mixed into one horrid substance.
I never understood nail polish my entire life. It just seems like some weird ritual to me, and it's never been anything besides an occasional turnoff.
Quote by BlackLuster

*pics*
The femenine ones can be really pretty. I like how it's something that girls can have entirely to themselves and that'll never change: like how guys think farts and farting is hilarious (for anyone who has seen that South Park Episode will know...)

Sorry but ugh, that's exactly the kind of stuff I hate. I'm really not that picky of a guy but I just find that so trashy.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by thefuzz454
Sorry but ugh, that's exactly the kind of stuff I hate. I'm really not that picky of a guy but I just find that so trashy.

I suppose it depends on the girl really.
The girl makes painted nails trashy, not the other way round

Ashley
Number of ****s given = number of women you've slept with anyway.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Don't care as long as they're not 5 inches long and zebra striped with stars.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by BlackLuster

That South Park Episode is amazing.

As far as nail polish is concerned. I'm fairly indifferent. If my girlfriend and I were to go out somewhere nice, I'd probably notice her nails and think they looked nice. Then I'd remember she has an arse and tits.
We've survived before, we'll do it agian. Play up Pompey.
my girlfriend paints her nails occasionaly but only for like special shit when we dress up. but one of the reasons i am dating her is due to the fact that she is absolutely gorgeous without make-up. since there are now pictures involved i will put a pic of her from the other night with make-up on just to gloat that i have such a hot girlfriend haha.
... had it up but epic sized haha
Quote by devinb12345
my girlfriend paints her nails occasionaly but only for like special shit when we dress up. but one of the reasons i am dating her is due to the fact that she is absolutely gorgeous without make-up. since there are now pictures involved i will put a pic of her from the other night with make-up on just to gloat that i have such a hot girlfriend haha.
... had it up but epic sized haha

*Cue Google search for 'hot girlfriend'*
We've survived before, we'll do it agian. Play up Pompey.
haha trying to figure out how to resize it damn my computer ignorance... i wish i could gloat...
Page 1 of 2