Poll: don't push me 'cause i'm close to the edge, i'm trying not to lose my head
Poll Options
View poll results: don't push me 'cause i'm close to the edge, i'm trying not to lose my head
that's what happens when you burn bridges and f*ck people over. take this as a lesson OP :p:
7 12%
shit happens. this is probably just a random act of vandalism by some punk kids :shrug:
15 25%
that's just vulgar, man..like gosh :puke:
2 3%
what are posting on here for you pussy?! find the scumbag who did this! :bash:
9 15%
chilll bro chill. call the police, don't take the law into your own hands :rant:
1 2%
someone wants you dead OP...if I were you i'd be scared as hell! :wtf:
5 8%
shit just got real... :waldo: you're living on the fringe OP, don't fall now
11 19%
its probably one of those weirdos that always hate on your polls :haha:
9 15%
Voters: 59.
here's a pic of the dead rat. if youre too emotionally sensitive, dont click

http://i.imgur.com/8FfEnl.jpg

I've always knew someone was out to get me but this is something else; this is an act of war. I've burned so many bridges in the past, I have a laundry list of enemies. I'm paranoid bro. I'm all alone in my four-cornered room staring at candles, high on drugs. Stashed a knife under my pillow just in case. I have no idea who did this. But i will find out, i will find out..
By ****ing people over... Did you snitch on some one..

only way to get a rat in a mailbox...

and it looks like it was store bought. lmfao
That's karma for all of your shitty polls/threads.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
How badly have you ****ed people over in the past? Bad enough for them to put a dead rat in your letterbox? c'mon ts spill the beans....
Yeah I sent it. And it's gonna be human head next if you don't start making better polls.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
probably just some kids...
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Andrea55
Poor rat.

I know... having to be in his company, even in death.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
So, Peter Pettigrew is finally dead eh?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Sounds like a euphemism to me.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by k90728
By ****ing people over... Did you snitch on some one..

only way to get a rat in a mailbox...

and it looks like it was store bought. lmfao

yeah..but that was years ago.

you think they'd remember?
Is your mailman a cat? He's actually just giving it to you as a token of friendship.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by killjoy_bentley
yeah..but that was years ago.

you think they'd remember?

People don't forget that type of stuff. Tomorrow it will be two rats. And then three, four, five, six, fifteen, nine, ten, etc. So you'd best apologize unless you want to have a lot of dead rats in your mailbox.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Didn't read your poll.

>Find out who did it
>Kill their pet, younger sibling
>Stuff in their mailbox, wrapped in paper towel

Sweet revenge

Quote by theogonia777
People don't forget that type of stuff. Tomorrow it will be two rats. And then three, four, five, six, fifteen, nine, ten, etc. So you'd best apologize unless you want to have a lot of dead rats in your mailbox.

Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Mar 19, 2012,
Quote by vicarious46

7 on Sunday, but the mail doesn't come on Sundays, so TS won't check it. So with 8 more on Monday, that's 15.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
7 on Sunday, but the mail doesn't come on Sundays, so TS won't check it. So with 8 more on Monday, that's 15.

ohh

Icwutudidthar
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
It's obviously a trap for you to contract the bubonic plague. But it's too late now, everyone that's posted in this thread has it, and every thread they post in will have it. Good job TS, this was all a part of Kony's plan to shut down America's smartest internet forum. And you fell for it.
Ok, here's what I think. You know in the Godfather, when Luca Brasi gets killed. They got his vest with a fish wrapped up in it. It symbolized that "Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes". I think that the mob is trying to send you a message...
FORZA CATANIA