So, this is my second I guess, dumb question/post this week, but I'm curious. Everytime I perform for longer than 30 minutes I begin to lose my voice, what are some good ways to build endurance and avoid strain like that? (I also feel like I'm sorta yelling and not breathing properly all of the time while I perform)
You're boned.

No actually I have pretty much the same problem, when I'm trying to sing rock stuff anyway. I can do choir stuff for much longer, and I've found that sometimes my voice actually relaxes with "choral" music. But any time I try to sing my music, aside from just singing along to some chili peppers, my throat gets super tight.

Hopefully someone has some good advice.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Yeah, stuff like Can't Stop - RHCP kills my voice, I think it might be the amount of air I'm forcing out for the articulations though
Quote by ccannon1
So, this is my second I guess, dumb question/post this week, but I'm curious. Everytime I perform for longer than 30 minutes I begin to lose my voice,

In order to fix this ^

Quote by ccannon1

(I also feel like I'm sorta yelling and not breathing properly all of the time while I perform)

... you need to first fix this. ^

How you do this is by learning proper singing technique.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.