Page 1 of 4
post a mind-****

If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96

Could one survive forever if they didn't need air and already had food going throughout their system?
Your signatures' attempt to sound either smart or philosophical is mind blowing enough.
Quote by Aralingh
Your signatures' attempt to sound either smart or philosophical is mind blowing enough.

i see it as merely truth.

Quote by Harvey Swick

He was talking to me dawg. Red white and brazil is philosophical as shit brag
Quote by Harvey Swick

Okay, so when you accept that death is the worst, you triumph?

Quote by devourke

No I wasn't.
Last edited by Aralingh at Mar 20, 2012,
Quote by devourke

whoa...

Quote by devourke

Could one survive forever if they didn't need air and already had food going throughout their system?

Theres an ad on this page with a naked chick fingering herself... I'm not complaining, though, just giving you a heads up.
dont we all ready have a mind**** thread? or at least we used to
you all remember that house? with the moon adn picket fence and ipod...
Quote by Harvey Swick

I don't think it is the truth though, death is not the worst that life can offer because death can often be considered as a release from suffering, although it'd have to be extreme suffering to consider death in this way.
Quote by Harvey Swick
whoa...

EDIT:
Quote by -Mantra-
Theres an ad on this page with a naked chick fingering herself... I'm not complaining, though, just giving you a heads up.

What page?
Last edited by devourke at Mar 20, 2012,
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I don't think it is the truth though, death is not the worst that life can offer because death can often be considered as a release from suffering, although it'd have to be extreme suffering to consider death in this way.

Death is one of the best things life has to offer. Imagine what would the world be like without it.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

extreme suffering and a belief that death is an end to life but yes, it is often sought as relief from life and its burdens. depending on ones view it can either be a sweet release or further damnation and pain

edit: to explain my sig, it is a paraphrase from a series of books i am reading and is in reference to hand-to-hand combat. when one resigns himself to death there is nothing to fear from the enemy except release from this life.

Last edited by Harvey Swick at Mar 20, 2012,

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Mar 20, 2012,
Quote by Aralingh
Absolutely not mind blowing.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by devourke

Quote by slash_GNR666

stared at it until i saw a white dot hovering around the black dot, with my burnt out retinas, i saw rainbows painted on the buildings
Quote by Aralingh
Absolutely not mind blowing.

If you understood why that works, you'd probably change your opinion
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
If you understood why that works, you'd probably change your opinion

That's actually the reason why I don't consider it mind blowing.

Don't get me wrong, it's very interesting, but not mind blowing.
Quote by Aralingh
That's actually the reason why I don't consider it mind blowing.

Don't get me wrong, it's very interesting, but not mind blowing.

Fair enough, I suppose

I find it incredible that you can reprogram the brain so easily, just by altering the perception of a 'normal' state, even if it's only temporarily in this case.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
I find little facts like these to be mindblowing.

'Vanilla' comes from the Latin word 'vagina' (sheath) to describe the way that the vanilla seed pod must be split open to expose the seeds. So anytime anyone says 'vanilla', they are actualy saying 'vagina'.

In 100 years from now, Facebook will have 500 million accounts of DEAD people.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I find little facts like these to be mindblowing.

'Vanilla' comes from the Latin word 'vagina' (sheath) to describe the way that the vanilla seed pod must be split open to expose the seeds. So anytime anyone says 'vanilla', they are actualy saying 'vagina'.

In 100 years from now, Facebook will have 500 million accounts of DEAD people.

MySpace currently has 500 milliondead accounts of living people
Quote by whoomit
MySpace currently has 500 milliondead accounts of living people

Very clever.
West Ham United
If you properly shuffle a deck of cards, in all likelihood, the resulting deck has never been seen before in the history of the world.
Quote by jani92jani
HOLYSHEET! IT REALLY WORKS!

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by Telecaster7
It's like I'm some kind of superhero, seeing colours that aren't there!

Y'know what's really interesting about that?
When the final black and white image comes up after the 15 seconds, and everything looks like normal colour while you're still staring at the dot, as soon as you move your eyes away from the dot to another part of the picture, the image instantly becomes black and white.... but if you quickly move your eyes back to the dot, it becomes colour again.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Mar 20, 2012,
Quote by SlackerBabbath
When the final black and white image comes up after the 15 seconds, and everything looks like normal colour while you're still staring at the dot, as soon as you move your eyes away from the dot to another part of the picture, the image instantly becomes black and white.... but if you quickly move your eyes back to the dot, it becomes colour again.

I just got a werid fading effect, as if I were in a cartoon and some mean Baron or King was stealing the colour from the world
Quote by Telecaster7
I just got a werid fading effect, as if I were in a cartoon and some mean Baron or King was stealing the colour from the world

Well it worked for me.
Quote by slash_GNR666

What is supposed to **** my mind? Is it how the water looks like some kind of creature? If so my mind is fine.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Oh wow, that's pretty cool.

^ I don't know, I think it's supposed to look like a werewolf?
Page 1 of 4