Page 1 of 2
tell me Pit, what does fear mean to you?

are there certain things you do because you are afraid?
are there things you DON'T do because you are afraid?
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
BEEF BEEF BEEF, BEEF BOLOGNA is what Fear means to me.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Mar 20, 2012,
fine.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Fear?

Yeah he's a pretty annoying guy. You're talking about FearMyLightning, right?

It happened once aswell.....it was my second fear

This was my reaction

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
i fear the world. i fear life. i fear what most people wouldnt even take into consideration. myself waking up in a different world, to find out all this was a dream, to lose all my memories, and their meaning to me. if this was all a dream. all of my happy thoughts would be obliterated. would i be able to convince myself that they meant something to me? does anything mean anything to me?
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

i fear shrimps...
they have their place in the ocean, not on my neighbors plate, staring at me
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Not quite the kind of fear that TS was talking about, but I have a phobia of heights. It's bad enough to make me feel slightly nauseous just from looking out of a second or third story window.

It's something I'm planning to try and overcome with gradual exposure. I want to eventually reach the point where I can try skydiving and bungee jumping before I die. I also want to learn to abseil and rock climb to decent level.

It's been a goal of mine for a while, just about saving some cash so I can go to an indoor rock climbing place, with all the harnesses and professionals etc. and gradually trying to make it higher and higher until I'm as comfortable and possible going up.
Quote by HowSoonisNow
The only thing I fear is having kids

why?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by King Donkey
I often do things because I am afraid of doing those things.

That's the way.
Quote by HowSoonisNow
I hate dealing with kids and I'd be a deadbeat dad

I felt like this, however my daughter is 15 months old on Sunday and it has been the best time of my life and can't wait for the future

They ain't that bad
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by HowSoonisNow
I hate dealing with kids and I'd be a deadbeat dad

You hate dealing with other people's kids.
I pretty much despise all children whose parents aren't my friends. Those kids are OK, but all the others are little shits who should have been sewn into a sack with a couple of bricks, and a cobra just in case, and then chucked into a lake.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slash_GNR666
I felt like this, however my daughter is 15 months old on Sunday and it has been the best time of my life and can't wait for the future

Believe me, they don't stay that easy as they grow, but it's all good.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Believe me, they don't stay that easy as they grow, but it's all good.

Never said it was easy......

Nah man I know what your saying, I'm expecting to be stressed more and lose some of my hair but I will do it for her.
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
Never said it was easy......

I know, I'm just stating that 15 months old is 'easy' compared to teenagers.

Quote by slash_GNR666

Nah man I know what your saying, I'm expecting to be stressed more and lose some of my hair but I will do it for her.

Exactly, we do it because it's our kids, but I've also found that the slow development rate of kids allows one the opportunity to gradualy adjust with them.

Yes, it gets harder, but then, you also get better at dealing with it.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I know, I'm just stating that 15 months old is 'easy' compared to teenagers.

Exactly, we do it because it's our kids, but I've also found that the slow development rate of kids allows one the opportunity to gradualy adjust with them.

Yes, it gets harder, but then, you also get better at dealing with it.

I don't want to deal with it in the first place. I don't see how bringing broken condom results onto this rock can benefit me in any fashion. I'd rather be irresponsible and careless for the rest of my life.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
"Fear has its use but cowardice has none."
Mahatma Gandhi

Gandhi never saw a spider larger than his face >.>
Quote by severed-metal
Gandhi never saw a spider larger than his face >.>

That sort of fear does have it's uses, though.

For one, I'd bet it instantly cures constipation.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by HowSoonisNow
I don't want to deal with it in the first place. I don't see how bringing broken condom results onto this rock can benefit me in any fashion. I'd rather be irresponsible and careless for the rest of my life.

Personaly, my daughter wasn't planned, so I was kinda dropped into fatherhood without a manual, so to speak, but as it turned out, it was pretty much the best thing that could've happened to me because previously I was drunk and a frequent drug user who couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery. My daughter being born made me re-evaluate myself and clean my act up, which resulted in me becoming much more organised, which resulted in me taking my band to bigger and better gigs nationaly and also in me developing my painting to the point where I can turn it into a business.

I used to enjoy being irresponsible and careless, but now that I know what being more organised feels like, I prefer being organised.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
and clean my act up

I call BS babbath don't even try it!! cleaned my act up.

nnnnnokay. pull the other one.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Quote by SlackerBabbath
Personaly, my daughter wasn't planned, so I was kinda dropped into fatherhood without a manual, so to speak, but as it turned out, it was pretty much the best thing that could've happened to me because previously I was drunk and a frequent drug user who couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery. My daughter being born made me re-evaluate myself and clean my act up, which resulted in me becoming much more organised, which resulted in me taking my band to bigger and better gigs nationaly and also in me developing my painting to the point where I can turn it into a business.

I used to enjoy being irresponsible and careless, but now that I know what being more organised feels like, I prefer being organised.

Hardly anybody on this planet was planned. In all fairness, there will most likely come a time where the condom breaks for me and she forgets to take her bc/neglected to take it and I'll be in your shoes. But till then, I'm gonna be like this

Last edited by HowSoonisNow at Mar 20, 2012,
Quote by mystical_1

Who made the original picture/paiting/drawing (whatever it is, fock you) behind the text.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by HowSoonisNow
Hardly anybody on this planet was planned. In all fairness, there will most likely come a time where the condom breaks for me and she forgets to take her bc/neglected to take it and I'll be in your shoes. But till then, I'm gonna be like this

Gay and dead?
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

I'm not scared of much but even stuff that I find scary won't stop me from doing it.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by mystical_1
I call BS babbath don't even try it!! cleaned my act up.

nnnnnokay. pull the other one.

If you'd have seen me before.... infact, to be honest, I probably wouldn't still be here by now if I didn't clean my act up.

Of course, 'cleaning my act up' doesn't necessarily make me whiter than white, it just makes me 'cleaner' then I used to be.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
If you'd have seen me before.... infact, to be honest, I probably wouldn't still be here by now if I didn't clean my act up.

Of course, 'cleaning my act up' doesn't necessarily make me whiter than white, it just makes me 'cleaner' then I used to be.

HA, knew it!! You're only a couple of years older than me but we grew up in the same generation. We don't change, we just adapt.

Quote by HowSoonisNow
When he was alive

Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Last edited by mystical_1 at Mar 20, 2012,
Quote by HowSoonisNow
I'd rather be irresponsible and careless for the rest of my life.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by HowSoonisNow
Quote by mystical_1
Gay and dead?
When he was alive

Ahh, just gay then?

By the way, you may be interested in this painting I did.
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/SlackerBabbath/pictures/personal/976328/

Quote by mystical_1
HA, knew it!! You're only a couple of years older than me but we grew up in the same generation. We don't change, we just adapt.

True.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Mar 20, 2012,
Page 1 of 2