New thread because electric drum threads seems very much abandoned.

I got the kit a long time ago, was fine, played for over a year on it, then something happened with the sound and it used to buzz real bad, so I just abandoned it.

Now, a few months passed, take it out, plug in the power and headphones. Everything's in working order, except, I only hear it in the left. Tried different headphones, tried different big jack>small jack converters. Result's the same.
Probably the soldering for one of the wires in the jack input. Can you get inside and get a look at the input?
Quote by whoomit
Probably the soldering for one of the wires in the jack input. Can you get inside and get a look at the input?

Probably could try, but my father warns me not to. I abandoned it due the fact though, that it had horrible buzzing, as if the sound was insanely over-driven.
The only thing I can think of that would 'cause the buzzing is a grounding issue. I don't own an electric kit by the way though. Just going by my amp/guitar building knowledge here.

Any chance of a picture?
Quote by whoomit
The only thing I can think of that would 'cause the buzzing is a grounding issue. I don't own an electric kit by the way though. Just going by my amp/guitar building knowledge here.

Any chance of a picture?

Not grounding 100%, I played it for half a year until it started doing that, pics of what?

Quote by Aralingh
Not grounding 100%, I played it for half a year until it started doing that, pics of what?

What do you mean 'Not grounding 100%'? Did the buzzing come through headphones, or just the built in speakers?

I meant a picture of the panel where the jack is, but I've found one now so it doesn't matter I was hoping the panel be removable, but it doesn't look like it is.
Quote by whoomit
What do you mean 'Not grounding 100%'? Did the buzzing come through headphones, or just the built in speakers?

I meant a picture of the panel where the jack is, but I've found one now so it doesn't matter I was hoping the panel be removable, but it doesn't look like it is.

Both
Well then genuinely the only reason I can think og is the grounding. The soldering could have been a bit crappy and eventually the connection broke. That would be the first thing I would check.

Hopefully somebody else will come in with some other ideas