So if you've ever been in a car crash post it here. If you have pics even better.

I got into one today I've drawn a pic in paint to explain it (forgive my paint skills).

So if you look at the picture you can see i'm turning right into the petrol station. I'm waiting for oncoming cars to pass so I can cross the road and turn in. Some ****wit comes flying around the round about and smashes into the back of me, I end up in the other lane on the other side of the road, I'm so happy no one was coming the other way in the closest lane or it would have really ****ed up my car and possibly myself. I get some pretty awesome whiplash (still hurts now and it was about 4 hours ago it happened).

I pull into the petrol station and signal this guy to follow me. He pulls in behind me I get out and start talking to him calmly. He tries to blame it on me (I was in no way in the wrong). I go off my head at him. All he can say is "Oh sorry man I was going to fast and wasn't looking where I was going".
I get all his details then have a look at the cars. Mine (my mum's) is OK, it will need a new rear bumper and the exhaust is ****ed back to the muffler. Though his car was rooted, the front end looked pretty bad, he will need a new front bumper, bonnet and hopefully ruined his radiator and did some structural damage, I didn't pop his bonnet to look though. I really wish the car had a tow bar but you cant win em all.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I went through a red light like that once as I really wasn't paying any attention. Luckily for me the driver coming the other way was awake enough to not hit me.
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by Alex_WK
I went through a red light like that once as I really wasn't paying any attention. Luckily for me the driver coming the other way was awake enough to not hit me.

Well then that's not a crash.
I was delivering a pizza, and my windshield was really dirty. When I turned into the sun, it lit up all the dust (no, really!) and I couldn't see. I ended up hitting the median, knocking over a sign, and my car got stuck

...and yes the pizza was late
"When that day comes I shall Futterwacken ... vigorously."
~ The Mad Hatter

Quote by whoomit
Pfft, bus crashes are the way forward

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
from the pic it looks like you should have taken the next exit
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
At first I didn't know what was that in the back of your car but then it hit me...you drive on the wrong side of the road! Sorry...had to be done.

Anyway...my bro was driving (it was before I had the license sadly) and he wanted to drop his girlfriend off before taking me to see mine so we went to her dad's office which was in a fly remote area and it was fly fly dark. So when we going back to town after dropping her off he was driving well...a lil too fast and there was this T intersection and well he thought the road was straight. Enough said I guess. Now my left ''man boob'' (don't really have them...I'm way too skinny) looks bigger than the right. it kinda pops out a bit.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by mybanez
So if you've ever been in a car crash post it here. If you have pics even better.

I got into one today I've drawn a pic in paint to explain it (forgive my paint skills).

So if you look at the picture you can see i'm turning right into the petrol station. I'm waiting for oncoming cars to pass so I can cross the road and turn in. Some ****wit comes flying around the round about and smashes into the back of me, I end up in the other lane on the other side of the road, I'm so happy no one was coming the other way in the closest lane or it would have really ****ed up my car and possibly myself. I get some pretty awesome whiplash (still hurts now and it was about 4 hours ago it happened).

I pull into the petrol station and signal this guy to follow me. He pulls in behind me I get out and start talking to him calmly. He tries to blame it on me (I was in no way in the wrong). I go off my head at him. All he can say is "Oh sorry man I was going to fast and wasn't looking where I was going".
I get all his details then have a look at the cars. Mine (my mum's) is OK, it will need a new rear bumper and the exhaust is ****ed back to the muffler. Though his car was rooted, the front end looked pretty bad, he will need a new front bumper, bonnet and hopefully ruined his radiator and did some structural damage, I didn't pop his bonnet to look though. I really wish the car had a tow bar but you cant win em all.

sucks that you got hit and are hurting, but yeah, i'd say that was almost entirely your fault. you should have gone around to the next side and turned left into the station. no one coming around a roundabout is expecting that the person in the lane to go straight is going to be stopped to turn through two lanes of traffic.

as for my own crash experience, i was driving through a parking lot at 5 mph and someone hit me, also going 5 mph. it was pretty traumatic.
Quote by uhh_me?
sucks that you got hit and are hurting, but yeah, i'd say that was almost entirely your fault. you should have gone around to the next side and turned left into the station. no one coming around a roundabout is expecting that the person in the lane to go straight is going to be stopped to turn through two lanes of traffic.

as for my own crash experience, i was driving through a parking lot at 5 mph and someone hit me, also going 5 mph. it was pretty traumatic.

though the pic may not show it there is like a 25m gap between the end of the roundabout and the turn in. It's the way 90% of people enter and exit because the other way is full of awesome potholes. This is an entrance (as I said, commonly used) that's why there's a cut out in the island. so shh
nice edit. and the sort of details you are including now and ones that ya can't really tell from your picture. the way it looks, you were still right in the circle of the roundabout.

i'm curious though, is this a common place for accidents? it sure seems like it would be.
Quote by uhh_me?
nice edit. and the sort of details you are including now and ones that ya can't really tell from your picture. the way it looks, you were still right in the circle of the roundabout.

i'm curious though, is this a common place for accidents? it sure seems like it would be.

Yeah I know it's not the best pic man, I was thinking that I should show the distance between when drawing it, since it's such a rough drawing I didn't bother. I don't really think I can be to blame when the guy said he was going to fast and not looking at the road.

Also this isn't a common place for accidents. It's the main street in town so most people are paying attention there normally. Though just up from this there's this awesome S bend that has packs of accidents.
I've dropped my bike once going like eight miles an hour once. Nothing major.

I've also rear-ended a guy while driving a car once. Icy roads in the middle of the night, doing MAYBE 15 MPH. Again, nothing major.
Quote by FearMyLightning
It's kinda shocking how I've never been in a wreck with the way I drive...

I think people who drive a bit crazy (I am one) are less likely to crash because they're paying attention to whats going on.
This doesn't apply to ****wits who are doing 120kph down a 50kph street.
This one time my sister crashed a Hyundai Accent coupe into a dump truck. She couldn't see what she was doing when she was pulling out of the driveway and backed into the side of the truck while it was zooming down the hill. Luckily she didn't back out in front of it, or I would have been dump truck burger.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by CrossBack7
Two inch hole in my bumper and $700 dollar check in my pocket.

Wait, so you had to pay him?
"When that day comes I shall Futterwacken ... vigorously."
~ The Mad Hatter

When I was five a truck bumped into the back of our van at a red light. I cried. Not because i was hurt though, because i spilled my goddamn chicken nuggets
If you're traveling in the North Country Fair
Where the winds hit heavy on the borderline
Remember me to the one who lives there
For she once was a true love of mine
A few years ago, I had a layover in some shitty town on my way home for Christmas. Next morning, I called a cab to bring me to the airport. The guy pulls a hand brake turn when leaving the hotel parking lot. Bad start. We continue the trip, pull onto a highway where the speed limit is 80km/hr. I'd say we were travelling around 90 when a car up ahead tries to pull onto the road but gets stuck on ice. So we have plenty of time to hit the brakes but it is way too slippery to stop.

We ended up T-boning the guy pretty damn hard. I remember it being really loud and smelling terrible. I was wearing a seatbelt so I was relatively fine, just huge scrapes on my hips. The cabbie wasn't wearing one, and he got out on his knees on the pavement pretty much hyperventilating.

So the cops, ambulance, and another taxi came. I got in the taxi, went to the airport and flew home
I was in the backseat of my friend's van at midnight on a dirt road outside of town. She did not anticipate there to be such a sharp turn, and was going way too fast on the road to be able to stop. So we flew over a ditch, almost flipped the van, my other friend in the passenger seat was almost impaled by a post we ran into, and all of my food that I was eating at the time (including my McFlurry) flew out of my possession and was all over the windows and such. Car totaled.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump