So i'm getting a tattoo .. it's a sleeve .. and i've worked tonnes of little ideas into it that mean something to me, weaving in and out of eachother, tied together with traditional patterns from my ancestry and shit like that .. and one of the small ideas was to pay tribute to music/guitar/Hendrix all in one .. so i'm going to work a little Fender Strat headstock into it somewhere, but instead of 'Fender' .. it's going to say that one word that sums up Hendrix beautifully .. i've got a few ideas already but I just wanna see what other people come up with.

Go. I know 95% of answers are gonna be standard pit stuff, but there might be the odd gem.
Legend

Peterborough United FC
Dead.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
inspirational
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Guitarist
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
high
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
nigger
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
wah-chicka-wahwah-chicka-stringbend-chicka-wah
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Jimi
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
playstheguitarandshit
"When that day comes I shall Futterwacken ... vigorously."
~ The Mad Hatter

God, divine, Little Wing, Merman, Bold as Love,...

srsly, how can you not put Hendrix in one word...? ^o)
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"