sucks without sound...
"When that day comes I shall Futterwacken ... vigorously."
~ The Mad Hatter

This video again, really? Are you a multi? -_-

Quote by nbur4556
sucks without sound...

Sucks even worse with sound.
Please let stuff like this be a bannable offence.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by whoomit

Sucks even worse with sound.

Haha, glad I didn't get to hear it!
~ The Mad Hatter

Quote by whoomit
This video again, really? Are you a multi? -_-

I am not a multi, I just found this video when that guy was posting it in here, and I thought it was funny. He's a really good animator, i want to make flash animations like this.
Quote by missmayi204
I am not a multi, I just found this video when that guy was posting it in here, and I thought it was funny. He's a really good animator, i want to make flash animations like this.

You have a warped sense of what is funny.

That video was shit but if you really want to make stuff like that be my guest
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Vendetta16
You have a warped sense of what is funny.

That video was shit but if you really want to make stuff like that be my guest

I can't believe you guys don't think this is funny!
I can't believe you do
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Quote by Vendetta16
I can't believe you do

Wtf?? How is it not funny?!? It's about a gorilla that ****s and threatens little boys, and a man who wants to shove poop in his mouth and smell the bottom of a man's sweaty scrotum. It's effing hilarious dude. You guys seriously have the shittiest senses of humor I've seen in my entire life.
oh I see. You must be 5.
Quote by goest

Quote by Axelfox
Quote by behind_you

I figured as much, i was just trying to gain what small amount of entertainment I could by baiting it
Quote by goest

Quote by Axelfox
Quote by Vendetta16
I figured as much, i was just trying to gain what small amount of entertainment I could by baiting it

I'm not a multi. CHECK THE FRIGGIN IP ADDRESS!!!!!
Quote by aeroslash09
You should voice it yourself rather than use that gay Microsoft Sam shit.

It's not Microsoft sam, his name is Brian. Brian is used for Jim, Eric is used for the gorilla, and Lawrence was used for Daniel
Quote by missmayi204
It's not Microsoft sam, his name is Brian. Brian is used for Jim, Eric is used for the gorilla, and Lawrence was used for Daniel

Seem to know an awful lot about a video that doesn't belong to you.
Quote by missmayi204
I made this one. All those other accounts are just assholes who pretend to be me.
And when you make the next account, this one will become one of the 'assholes who pretend to be you'.
ggg1 ggg3

No I swear, I just made this account for fun. Everyone was making accounts and pretending to be me before I even joined
Quote by missmayi204
I found a REALLY cool video, can somebody teach me how to make flash animations like this? Thank you in advance

Quote by missmayi204

Quote by missmayi204

Quote by whoomit
Seem to know an awful lot about a video that doesn't belong to you.

Quote by missmayi204
I made this one. All those other accounts are just assholes who pretend to be me.

Quote by missmayi204
I made this one.

Quote by missmayi204
I made this one.

/closethread
~ The Mad Hatter

No! My account was hacked by my brother who wants to get me banned from this site, I saw him do it, I tried to stop him but he just punched me.
Has anyone reported this yet? I don't want to be the one to have to do it 'cause I've already reported millions of posts today and I don't want to make mad mods, mad mods bad
Quote by whoomit
Has anyone reported this yet? I don't want to be the one to have to do it 'cause I've already reported millions of posts today and I don't want to make mad mods, mad mods bad

I'll do it!
~ The Mad Hatter