Sound quality aside, this is really cool. Vocals remind me heavily of The Black Keys, but the general vibe was a little tighter and heavier. The sped-up section was pretty cool, really raw and dirty. I really like the overall sound you guys have got going, it's really lo-fi and gritty. Well played guys, great work
If you could check out my Youtube channel and drop a comment on any of the videos that would be sweet
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
I like the idea, and the fact that its really rough. The guitar in the right ear is a bit out of tune with the other instruments, though. The vocals remind me more of Jack White, honestly.

That ramp-up got me, I love crap like that. Reminds me a of... Like, if you threw QotSA at Led Zeppelin.
Cheers guys, to be honest I love all those bands you guys suggested. Good ears xD
Typing as I listen: That's a sweet groove dude, it reminds of QOTSA and Jack White. The rhythm section is pretty tightly locked, and the guitar parts sound pretty cool. I'm really digging this tempo change, man your voice is friggin' awesome dude! I love that kind of old school rasp to it, you can definitely belt out some bluesy screams. I think the ending could be worked out better but since this is still an idea I believe this song could kick some more ass! If you record it, I'd say go with a live recording to capture the energy and rawness of your band and the song's vibe.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1519446