May pick up an Ibanez EW20ASNT1201 series guitar today, and I know, that's a mouthful... he's willing to sell it for 85 with a hardshell case and capo, and from the pictures it seems gorgeous. Wondering if I could resell it for more or if the margin for profit is just too small. Can't find much about it, guess it's a discontinued/older model.
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Warrior WRXT *FS/FT*
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Part of UG's 7 STRING LEGION
At guitar center, yeah, I was trying to find what they went for retail at one point. I'm assuming if it's 230+ taxes, I'd say it would be reasonable to assume I could sell it for about 130-150?
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

It's hard to say. The new models go for about $400.00 to $450.00, but all are AE

In any case this is indeed a discontinued model. The new ones are essentially Jumbos, (being the same size as Ibanez AEL), and all are a single cutaway.

Here's the current line: http://www.ibanez.com/AcousticGuitars/Series-ew
Last edited by Captaincranky at Mar 20, 2012,
I don't think it is ash, but it may very well be. I knew they had an ash model but it was an acoustic electric, this is just acoustic.
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Yeah, I modified that post. The "ASE..blah, blah, now means it's ash. I have one of those in left handed. Just remembered, I didn't check pure acoustics @ Ibanez. Doing that now. Nope, all gone...

However, the number doesn't come up at any of the big stores. If something is very recently discon'd they usually still have the page, but mark it "dead".

Just from a perhaps faulty memory, I think the pure acoustic models were going for about $299.00.
Last edited by Captaincranky at Mar 20, 2012,