This is a thread where you can vent your frustrations of the day, because hell people need to vent sometimes, even if it is for stupid reasons like you cant afford the bus fair to the hospital to comfort your sister who needs an operation on her crotch, or that time you tried to fuck the fat red head at the book store with the eye patch and wooden leg but couldn’t...

Rant #1

Why can’t 4x4 drivers just obey the rules of the road. Yes you have a big car, but that doesn’t give you the right to hog two lanes, come out of round-a-bouts when it’s not your turn or run me off the road because I am on a bicycle.

Rant #2

Don’t expect me to be able to stop at a moment’s notice when I am riding through a green light. If I almost hit you because you decided to step out at the last minute, don’t shout at me. There is a thing called "stopping distance." It means that at x speed it will take me y metres to stop. If you decide to step out at the very last minute, expect to almost get hit. Lucky for you, from all that distance I clocked you as a moron and slowed down just in case you stepped out. You waited for 30 seconds before you walked in the road, why step out just as I get to you? You obviously saw me...

Rant #3

My balls hurt because I sat down on my swivel chair and crushed them. Some kiss them better for me... Please. I will pay handsomely...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
So kinda like the hugging thread? except nobody cares about your rant after you rant it?
"When that day comes I shall Futterwacken ... vigorously."
~ The Mad Hatter

Quote by nbur4556
So kinda like the hugging thread? except nobody cares about your rant after you rant it?

I believe you're referring to blogs.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by nbur4556

The hugging thread is still going!? Damn, I've been away too long...

And yeah, no one cares. Thats the beauty, no emotional attachment so no loss. Plus its like real life. No one gives a shit so you can rant away consequence free... Unless you are calling for the systematic murder and torture of kittens...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I don't understand why people ride bikes in the road. We pay thousands in taxes to pay for such bike paths, and then this guy is like,"Nah, I feel like making people weave around me and causing traffic accidents." I mean seriously, why?
I believe there's a similar thread.

In any case, despite what people have said, ranting isn't a complete waste. Sometimes it's good just to speak your thoughts, even if nobody is listening.
Quote by Guitardude19
The hugging thread is still going!? Damn, I've been away too long...

And yeah, no one cares. Thats the beauty, no emotional attachment so no loss. Plus its like real life. No one gives a shit so you can rant away consequence free... Unless you are calling for the systematic murder and torture of kittens...

Well I think it's still going. Pretty sure I've seen it pop up once or twice... But ya I have nothing to rant about right now so I'll let all you people with problems start ranting
"When that day comes I shall Futterwacken ... vigorously."
~ The Mad Hatter

I think this is a cool thread and all,

we already have the 'can't say it elsewhere, sound off here!' thread...

where most people rant.

But I'm still gonna rant here;
Fukk head colds n shit. The next 3 days are going to be absolutely gorgeous and I feel like dogshit. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012