Hey guys!
So I have a LH Epiphone Sheraton II. I want to upgrade the pickups in it. I do not know what to do with it though. This guitar is my main instrument, and use it for all of my musical projects. Basically my guitar gets used for:

My solo folk stuff: through a hot rod deluxe, just with some reverb, Used almost as an acoustic guitar

Band 1: I play guitar in a friends band. Again, through my hot rod deluxe, a big muff pi for my fuzz and a pedalboard through the fx loop

Band 2: For the next school year I am hoping to have my own band. I am mostly into folk rock and alt. country, and play in my friends band as the `folk musician in a rock band.`Things like City & Colour, Neil Young, Blue Rodeo, Cuff the Duke, Kathleen Edwards, The Low Anthem, Neko Case, Yukon Blonde, etc.

I have looked at TV Jones pickups, but dont know which ones to buy if I do go with them. Also, would P90`s be good for me?

Bassically I am just looking for suggestions so if you have anything you think might work, let me know!!!
I'll forego my normal Seymour Duncan Invader/Jazz suggestion (given your application) and ask, "What's wrong with the factory pups?"
The factory pups are meh, the neck is pretty decent, but the bridge can sound pretty bad, like a quack!

From what I have found online, the neck and bridge are the same pickup, to save money. It is great for the neck but (obv) not so good for the bridge.
Quote by Moose_Guitarist
The factory pups are meh, the neck is pretty decent, but the bridge can sound pretty bad, like a quack!

From what I have found online, the neck and bridge are the same pickup, to save money. It is great for the neck but (obv) not so good for the bridge.

Oh, I see.

I'd go to a bunch of psychobilly shows until someone smashes their Gretsch, then ask them if I could have the pups.