Page 1 of 2
Sup guys, what are some bands that dint get enough recognition. In my opinion i think Adema should have been big by now. Every album they make is honestly something different and their music is always changing.

Here is one of my favorite songs by them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mE4bilv_kc

So what are your opinions?
Success tends to go into peoples' head making them lower the standards of their work due the fact that they will sell regardless of quality and work put in.

Whether or not someone deserves the fame, is another issue.
Quote by Aralingh
Success tends to go into peoples' head making them lower the standards of their work due the fact that they will sell regardless of quality and work put in.

Damn, cant argue with that. I just hate to see bands with potential break up so early, or give up.
LOL Adema?

You're fucking joking, right?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Aralingh

You're not listening to the right bands.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Aralingh

You're well on your way to becoming the UGer who annoys me the most. Dream big, guy. Dream big.

OT: Fire Spoken by the Buffalo. More people need to listen to these kids.
Margot & the Nuclear So and So's just can't get a ****ing break, even though they deserve it more than anyone.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Adema's stuff was best on their self-titled and roughly half of Unstable. Once the singer left, there wasn't anything left to really draw me in.

Anyway, as for my contribution, I would've loved to see Depswa and Manntis go farther. They both had a lot of talent going for them in my opinion and it's a shame that they disappeared.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Quote by goest
You're well on your way to becoming the UGer who annoys me the most. Dream big, guy. Dream big.

OT: Fire Spoken by the Buffalo. More people need to listen to these kids.

I shall sleep in peace today then.
Quote by Aralingh
I shall sleep in peace today then.

Glad at least one of us has had a good day.
The Gaslight Anthem

I know they're famous, but they need all the fame. They need to be a household name.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by G.Krizzel
I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given.
IDK, it sounds kinda bad but I hope that lots of my fav bands don't "make it big" in a way. Cuz then you know their shows are gonna be douche central.

How dare I, so selfish, stupid hipster, etc.
LAMPPOST REVIVAL

I want to hear them properly recorded, damnit
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by due 07
IDK, it sounds kinda bad but I hope that lots of my fav bands don't "make it big" in a way. Cuz then you know their shows are gonna be douche central.

How dare I, so selfish, stupid hipster, etc.

But the hipster shows are already douche central.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
How about bands that we wish hadn't made it big? Haha I'm looking at Black Tide. Their first album did have a "mainstream" sound but I really enjoyed it. Then they became a pretty known band and that second album turned them into another Trivium-like band.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
But the hipster shows are already douche central.

Just when I was thinking that I would never agree with something that you say...

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Just when I was thinking that I would never agree with something that you say...

Damn, now I have to change my response
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by MegadethFan18
Bleeding Through.

It's weird how they aren't really big. They bought into the trendy -core scene back in their early days and got nowhere, now they're making very well created and produced albums, playing big shows yet have a really small fanbase.
Karnivool deserve it.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Damn, now I have to change my response

Do it then. Your comment that I agree with has already been immortalized, so deal with it!
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Keket, Scarecrows From The Sky, etc.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Do it then. Your comment that I agree with has already been immortalized, so deal with it!

2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Weaponized
No one cares about The Mountain Goats outside of people who know their stuff about music. wtf

I care about Mountain Goat...

That's close enough.
Biffy Clyro, if they had become more famous i think the current mainstream music scene would be alot healthier. Too bad they said in one interview they didn't want to be mainstream, however that did give me much more respect for them
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Quote by joestrat5000
Biffy Clyro, if they had become more famous i think the current mainstream music scene would be alot healthier. Too bad they said in one interview they didn't want to be mainstream, however that did give me much more respect for them

Biffy Clyro played Wembley. That's big, by anyone's standards.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Page 1 of 2