Page 1 of 3
Today I was getting my haircut and my hairdresser kept rubbing against me. Like her vagina was rubbing against my arm for a good 20 seconds. I imagine she was just focused on cutting my hair and it wasn't intentional, but then again she was smiling and shit so I dunno if it was on purpose.

Anyone else notice this type of stuff happening (relatively often tbh)?

And when it does happen, do you move your arm? Or do you hold your ground?
Last edited by Shutout at Mar 20, 2012,
Lol, I have had tons of male and female hairdressers do this to me. It is usually just the side of their leg for 5-10 sec periods, I don't think it intentional and it is not even sexual enough for me to care.
Quote by garden of grey
Lol, I have had tons of male and female hairdressers do this to me. It is usually just the side of their leg for 5-10 sec periods, I don't think it intentional and it is not even sexual enough for me to care.

I think about it once it happens. Do I move my arm away? Do I hold my ground?
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that she was hitting on you.

Edited for clarity
Last edited by devourke at Mar 20, 2012,
If you were female you could sue for sexual harassment, but I guess you'll just have to settle for having your day made.
She wants you. Should have touched it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Shutout
I think about it once it happens. Do I move my arm away? Do I hold my ground?

faggot
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
When I had braces the assistant to my orthodontist used to press her big mom boobs all over my arm and even rest them there. It was really really awkward for me 'cause I don't want to feel a fellow female's boobs, let alone when I was 10 years old. I think they just get in the way for her and I was too shy to say anything about it.

The only time anything like that happened was at that office.
Quote by JustRooster
No, because I go to a Barber. And talk sports. Fag.

lol, really man?
Quote by Shutout

And when it does happen, do you move your arm? Or do you hold your ground?

Neither of these pussy faggot options. You go elbow deep in that bitch. She rubs her vagina on your arm, and you go straight for the uterus. Then once it's in tense your arm as hard as you can so you start shaking from the effort. This essentially turns most of your upper body into a vibrator. She'll squirt everywhere and then suck your foreskin.
TS, when you ask that kind of questions it's because it's too late and missed an opportunity. Deal with it.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by Shutout
lol, really man?

I get military haircuts, so it's not like I need someone with giant amounts of talent to get a good cut. I'd rather talk sports with interesting crusty old men than awkwardly sit in a chair while some chick, no matter how hot, cuts my hair.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
I get military haircuts, so it's not like I need someone with giant amounts of talent to get a good cut. I'd rather talk sports with interesting crusty old men than awkwardly sit in a chair while some chick, no matter how hot, cuts my hair.

Uh, why don't you talk to the chick then?
I cut my own hair and, needless to say, consistently molest myself throughout.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by JustRooster

sounds like you got some insecurity issues brah. u mad tho?
Quote by CodChick
When I had braces the assistant to my orthodontist used to press her big mom boobs all over my arm and even rest them there. It was really really awkward for me 'cause I don't want to feel a fellow female's boobs, let alone when I was 10 years old. I think they just get in the way for her and I was too shy to say anything about it.

The only time anything like that happened was at that office.

Relevant French comic:

Quote by Shutout
Uh, why don't you talk to the chick then?

From my experience, the conversations have been very lacking. I have been to a couple different dressers, and Sportsclips a number of times, and they all tend to be ventures in small talk and uninteresting observations about the weather.

Quote by haz_uk
sounds like you got some insecurity issues brah. u mad tho?

Ask your mom about them.
Last edited by JustRooster at Mar 20, 2012,
Quote by CoreysMonster
Relevant French comic:

*french comic*

That's all fine and dandy, but what does that gobblety gook translate into American?
Quote by Good_Lord
TS, when you ask that kind of questions it's because it's too late and missed an opportunity. Deal with it.

Sadly, I think you're right on the money.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Relevant French comic:

*comic*

I don't speak French, but I can still tell that's the most cliched thing ever.
Quote by JustRooster
From my experience, the conversations have been very lacking. I have been to a couple different dressers, and Sportsclips a number of times, and they all tend to be ventures in small talk and uninteresting observations about the weather.

Ask your mom about them.

Ask my mom about what? Dude you're making no sense.

You call me a fag, yet you can't hold a convo with a female... and would rather hang out with an old man over an attractive female.

Maybe its you bro.
Quote by Shutout

You call me a fag, yet you can't hold a convo with a female...

It doth appear that one one who is mad would be you, sir.

Chill pill, bro.

I can talk to women just fine, it's just that the haircut setting isn't conducive to the types of conversations I like to have with women. I fail to see how going to a barber instead of a hairdresser makes me a closet homosexual.
Last edited by JustRooster at Mar 20, 2012,
The chair has some weird, awkward shape, you have a humongous head, your hairdresser has really short hands or she wanted your dick.
How come my hairdresser can cut my hair without rubbing against me at all?
Quote by JustRooster

Chill pill, bro.

Again, what are you talking about lol? I didn't make the u mad comment. Learn 2 read.
Quote by Shutout

You call me a fag, yet you can't hold a convo with a female... and would rather hang out with an old man over an attractive female.

Maybe its you bro.

Lol u mad

Quote by -Mantra-
The chair has some weird, awkward shape, you have a humongous head, your hairdresser has really short hands or she wanted your dick.

Small boobies
Quote by -Mantra-

She's afraid that, if she touches you, she'll be overcome with her desire for you and pounce on you with aggressive lust(!)
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by RU Experienced?
That's all fine and dandy, but what does that gobblety gook translate into American?

Kid: "Waah dont want to go to dentist"

bla bla, hot dentist comes in, stuff happens,

Dentist to mom: "His teeth are fine"

kid walks into door

"..but you might want to get his eyes checked"

Grandpa: "AU my denchers!" or something to that effect. I don't speak french either, that's just what I remember from the German translation.
Quote by devourke
Small boobies

Actually thats not the case... and besides it was the hairdresser's vagina that rubbed against TS not her boobs...
TS, I'm certain that her intention was to summon a bonergolem.
I love it when my Dental Hygienist places her lovely boobies on my forehead while she is cleaning my teeth.

She's a hottie too. I'd like to think it's because she can't resist me but it's probably just because she doesn't notice.
Quote by -Mantra-
Actually thats not the case... and besides it was the hairdresser's vagina that rubbed against TS not her boobs...
TS, I'm certain that her intention was to summon a bonergolem.
Huge vagina.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by JustRooster

Chill pill, bro.

I can talk to women just fine, it's just that the haircut setting isn't conducive to the types of conversations I like to have with women. I fail to see how going to a barber instead of a hairdresser makes me a closet homosexual.

I fail to see how the opposite makes me one?
Page 1 of 3