Sorry, no pics, I'll try again tommorrow. Anyways, I've wanted a Rebel 20 for awhile. Bout a week ago I finally got one and I frickin love it! It sounds like rock and roll! I can dial in a sweet, raunchy clean with surprisingly loud headroom. Plenty of gain for me. I love the versatility of this amp
I have a couple questions about this amp. It gets pretty hot after a couple hours, should I get a fan for it? Also, will it run all 6v6 or all el84 power tubes if I wanted to? Thanks
No fan. And if you turn the tube mix knob completely to either side, it just runs those tubes. All the way on the left = el84s only and all the way on the right = 6v6.

Egnater Rebel brother

And you need 2 of either pic/clip/review else your thread will get closed. If you include a review now, maybe the kind hearted ( ) mods will leave it open for awhile till you get pics in.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Last edited by JKHC at Mar 20, 2012,
Quote by lucky1978
It gets pretty hot after a couple hours, should I get a fan for it? Thanks

Just make sure it has plenty of ventilation around and behind it (and anywhere else it has vents) and try not to move it while its hot.
Last edited by zero at Mar 20, 2012,
All depends how hot, if its just warm to touch that's fine... but the second you smell or see anything coming from its somethings wrong.
If its a crazy hot day and your driving it hard, setting up some fans is ok but just have them move air around the room rather than blast your amp.
Quote by fly135
My buddy gigs with a Rebel 20 and has never stuck a fan on it.

That's what I was hoping to hear. The damn thing burns like a campfire after an hour. I guess it's better it heat the whole room than just the head. Thanks
Quote by lucky1978
That's what I was hoping to hear. The damn thing burns like a campfire after an hour. I guess it's better it heat the whole room than just the head. Thanks

I hope you're exaggerating.
It gets hot but it shouldn't heat the entire room (if you're being literal). Well, it depends on the size of the room but it really shouldn't.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?