I've been trying to instal cubase 5 on my computer, however when I run it, an error pops up saying "file SYNSOACC.DLL could not be located in the window systems folder, then after it says the same file does not have the expected interface

So anyone out there that can help?
I'm sure of it.

I can't though, sorry.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Reinstall.

Buying the real thing helps...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Do a system search, find the .dll and move it into the "Program Files/Steinberg/Cubase 5" folder.(Invalid img)
find the .dll and move it into the "Program Files/Steinberg/Cubase 5" folder
go into your startup menu and open the cmd. in the cmd type in 'shutdown -s' then hit enter.

should fix things.
Quote by Xiaoxi

This, pirating is for homosexuals. Buy. Your. Shit.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Xiaoxi
Reinstall.

Came in to say that exact thing.

TS: You see, when you PURCHASE your software, the company that created it will HELP you in little jams like this, since you're actually supporting them instead of ripping them off...

If you can't afford it, perhaps you should look into free or inexpensive alternatives until you can?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Came in to say that exact thing.

TS: You see, when you PURCHASE your software, the company that created it will HELP you in little jams like this, since you're actually supporting them instead of ripping them off...

If you can't afford it, perhaps you should look into free or inexpensive alternatives until you can?

but that involves catering the the Capitalist scum that runs our country
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
but that involves catering the the Capitalist scum that runs our country

I know, and as soon as the complaint comes from a resident of a nation that has an economy larger than ours and has done it without capitalism, I'll take note...

I'll not hold my breath...nor will my children or grandchildren...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin