Page 1 of 2
Until dead people are coming back to life and feeding on human flesh, I don't care.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Kony has an army of zombies? Well played my good sir, well played.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Well that's some scary shit. Not as bad as ebola, but still pretty scary.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
I prefer Lesch-Nyhan syndrome where the patient will actually eat themselves in some cases (autocannibalism), most commonly chewing off their own lips and tongues.

If we can somehow alter this disease...
A SIGNATURE.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I dont think its anything to worry about, but...

just in case
Attachments:
images.jpg

Jay Turser: JT-134DC
Epiphone: G-400
Gibson: SG Special Faded Cherry

Line 6: Spider III 15-watt
Marshall Haze 40

DOD FX65 Chorus
Danelectro Fish & Chips EQ
EH4800 Small Stone Phase Shifter
Dunlop CryBaby Wah
Deltalab Tube Overdrive TO1
I'm heading to The Winchester, anyone care to join me and wait for all this to blow over?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
I'm heading to The Winchester, anyone care to join me and wait for all this to blow over?
Would anyone like..... a peanut?
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you

Do the monkey impression!
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by behind_you

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Do the monkey impression!

Could I get any of you cunts a drink?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
So Kony2012 was yesterday and all that they've achieved is getting Kony to upgrade his soldiers to zombies. Well ****ing done.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Basti95

Mother of god...

/obligatory

OT: Fuck that shit. That sounds like one of the worst existences ever.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nodding disease... Lulz

Zombie children... Kony has advanced
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by DonGlover
Until dead people are coming back to life and feeding on human flesh, I don't care.

Not necessarily. The 'Rage' virus in 28 Days Later didn't bring people back from death. If we're talking fictional terms, this is more like the Rage virus coupled with the vampirical disease in I Am Legend in the way that, it makes these children mess shit up and it's airborne. Now if we really are talking in fiction then these could just be early cases, and the full symptoms are not yet known ('cause no one's lived to tell).

OT:

Infected children typically have regular seizures, which are proceeded by a repetitive nodding of the head.

It's that damn metal music!
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Not necessarily. The 'Rage' virus in 28 Days Later didn't bring people back from death. If we're talking fictional terms, this is more like the Rage virus coupled with the vampirical disease in I Am Legend in the way that, it makes these children mess shit up and it's airborne. Now if we really are talking in fiction then these could just be early cases, and the full symptoms are not yet known ('cause no one's lived to tell).

That's why they are not technically zombies.
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by DonGlover

Definitely a lot more dangerous than zombies though; 'real' zombies would be completely useless and easy to avoid.
Quote by Todd Hart
Definitely a lot more dangerous than zombies though; 'real' zombies would be completely useless and easy to avoid.

It's circumstantial, but in general, yes they would be more dangerous.
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by DonGlover

It does, it just means the zombie archetype has evolved beyond it being just a cannibalistic reanimated corpse. As with other fictional creatures.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

I hope it's not like the I am Legend zombies. Those things fucked shit up.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils

At least those would hide during the day. 28 days later would be much worse IMO. They are fast,aggressive, it doesnt require an actual bite to turn and the change takes 30 seconds tops.

They are also smart. In 28 days later a zombie chased Jim in the church and when confronted with him being on a balcony above it the infected istantly knew to go around and find another way up. Normal zombies even dawn of the dead ones would just pile up and zombie walk into the side of the balcony forever. Rage Virus would definitely suck balls. Only saving grace is that they starve. Problem is you gotta survive them long enough which given the speed of change and ease of infection mixed with basic intelligence is highly unlikely.
Knowledge is power
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
It's that damn metal music!

I don't know why this was so funny to me.
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Quote by Ninja#117
At least those would hide during the day. 28 days later would be much worse IMO. They are fast,aggressive, it doesnt require an actual bite to turn and the change takes 30 seconds tops.

They are also smart. In 28 days later a zombie chased Jim in the church and when confronted with him being on a balcony above it the infected istantly knew to go around and find another way up. Normal zombies even dawn of the dead ones would just pile up and zombie walk into the side of the balcony forever. Rage Virus would definitely suck balls. Only saving grace is that they starve. Problem is you gotta survive them long enough which given the speed of change and ease of infection mixed with basic intelligence is highly unlikely.

And they ****ing run!
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
It does, it just means the zombie archetype has evolved beyond it being just a cannibalistic reanimated corpse. As with other fictional creatures.

No, it doesn't. In fact, zombies don't even have to be cannibalistic. They DO however have to be reanimated. That is the very root of what a zombie is. The word comes from the Hatian Creole word Zonbi, which identifies an animated corpse, or reanimated being traditionally brought back to life through witchcraft; voodoo. Anything beyond reanimation is fair game, but you cannot remove the very basis of what it is and still call it by the same name.

Quote by WCPhils

Vampires*. Also, the movie sucked for various reasons, acting not being one of them.
A SIGNATURE.
Last edited by DonGlover at Mar 21, 2012,
Quote by Telecaster7
FUCK-A-DOODLE-DO!

It's not hip-hop, it's electro. Prick.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by DonGlover
No, it doesn't. In fact, zombies don't even have to be cannibalistic. They DO however have to be reanimated. That is the very root of what a zombie is. The word comes from the Hatian Creole word Zonbi, which identifies an animated corpse, or reanimated being traditionally brought back to life through witchcraft; voodoo. Anything beyond reanimation is fair game, but you cannot remove the very basis of what it is and still call it by the same name.

I guess you're right, but I can't not consider 28 Days Later to be an awesome zombie film.

And you have to admit, it was great.
Quote by DonGlover

Vampires*. Also, the movie sucked for various reasons, acting not being one of them.

Oh yea, that movie is pretty terrible, but the zombies/vampires were fairly badass.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Stugg334
It's not hip-hop, it's electro. Prick.
AND THE FRONT DOOR IS OPEN! AGAIN!
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Mar 21, 2012,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I guess you're right, but I can't not consider 28 Days Later to be an awesome zombie film.

Are you kidding me? 28 Days Later was amazing!—28 Week Later... not so much—But I can't consider it a zombie flick. I think it's part of a whole different genre of diseased/inflicted killers. This genre can involve a patient zero type situation like David Cronenberg's Rabid, or apocalyptic mass populations like in 28 Days Later. Another example of that genre would be George Romero's, The Crazies.

Quote by WCPhils
Oh yea, that movie is pretty terrible, but the zombies/vampires were fairly badass.

They were the worst part... well, specifically the fact that they were virtually all CGI. Not only was it too noticeable, but they all looked nearly the exact same, beyond the baldness even. It would have been much better to cast actual people, then use CGI when there were mass amounts of them if needed. But I simply couldn't take them seriously. Also, Will Smith was a bad choice for Robert Neville.
A SIGNATURE.
Last edited by DonGlover at Mar 21, 2012,
Quote by behind_you
AND THE FRONT DOOR OPEN! AGAIN!

I'm sorry, behind_you...
I said I'M SORRY, behind_you
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Quote by AnEvilWalrus
I'm sorry, behind_you...
I said I'M SORRY, behind_you

I'll stop doing 'em when you stop laughing.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

28 Days Later is the best zombie film. It's about the only one with any real depth beyond 'rawr zombies'.
Page 1 of 2