I'm not sure what tuning he is in, but it's not open G, The sixth string is in C and the fifth is in G.

Even if someone were to give you the chords it would have no meaning to you, as you wouldn't be able to relate the chords to an alt. tuning.

I normally don't transcribe in tab but I will gladly figure out the tuning and carefully tab the song for you. Just write your name and address on a sheet of paper and then put the paper into a Collings OM-42, put into a hard case and mail it to me, BlackbirdPie West Clear Lake Rd WI. I will mail you back the paper with the tab on it.
I'm the only player to be sponsered by 7 guitar companies not to use their products.
If he just sprayed the cardboard shipping carton black and put a handle on it, would ya, would ya, huh, huh, would ya.....?
Last edited by Captaincranky at Mar 21, 2012,
Quote by stepchildusmc
thats too fummy ! !!!!!! would you still transcribe it without the hardshell???

Certainly, but I wouldn't give the tuning.
I'm the only player to be sponsered by 7 guitar companies not to use their products.
Quote by Captaincranky
If he just sprayed the cardboard shipping carton black and put a handle on it, would ya, would ya, huh, huh, would ya.....?

Nah, I already have a couple of guitars that sound like cardboard.
Quote by BlackbirdPie
Nah, I already have a couple of guitars that sound like cardboard.
Dude, you're not supposed to play the carton......