Hey All,

Just wondering what brands or what type of wall hangers are best? I have two different guitars at this stage an Ibanez ART300 and a Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster. I have seen so many wall hangers on ebay and at various stores/online stores and was wondering if there was one that people swear by or recommend as being particularly sturdy? I tried a search but couldn't find a thread recommending anything.

Cheers!
Anything by Hercules is quality, but I'd say anything that isn't made of flimsy plastic and has some decent sized screws to attach it to the wall should be just fine.

I have two made by K&M, have used them for several years.
K&M is a good brand. I've been using their wall-hangers for some time now, and not a single one of them has failed me.
ROCK ON! \m/

VHT Special 6 Ultra - Head and Cab

Ibanez RG350M (black)
ESP-LTD 256-EC
Ibanez GRG 170DX

Ibanez TS-7 Tubescreamer
Digitech DF7 Distortion Factory
Digitech CF7 Chorus Factory
I got 2 £5 hangers from eBay, one is still going strong but the other dropped my Les paul after a couple of months.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
+1 for Hercules, I have 2 of the auto grab ones and they are solid and really well priced on the bay.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
I have 2 of the hercules, and they will never fall off. Ever. Just make sure you sink the screws into a stud, and not just through the drywall. In fact, make sure you do that with any wall hanger.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
I got a few cheap $10AUD ones off ebay, I went for something metal, looked pretty solid then mounted onto a bit of wood then into a few beams on the wall. you should be fine as long as you don't just attach them to plaster.
Garden tool hooks !
No! Really......
"Super tool hangers", #sh13, but not a 25 pak LOL
http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1292009&kw=crawford&origkw=crawford&searchId=60745441673
50 pound capacity; enuff even for a LesPaul

Picked up at the local Ace Hardware for about $2.50 each. heavy, black grippy-rubber stuff cladding nearly 5/16" welded rod hooks. approx 1.5" threads on lag screw end. the fingers are 2.75" deep and right at 2" WIDE..
Right into the wall stud or mount on a (well finished ) 2X4 screwed to studs.

HTH,
D10
Last edited by deltaten at Mar 21, 2012,