Hello

My band have put up our first proper demo and video! We recorded it ourselves, and we shot and edited the video ourselves too!

Please let me know what you think of it, and of the vocals in particular... I know they're not great, but I feel that I have improved a huge amount since I started!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY7SluoIMWU

Thanks
nice! I really like the vibe of the song, and your soloing. Good job on the vocals.
Although, I think that your song is too full. Every instrument is like, doing its own thing and putting a lot of skills in it which creates a wall of sound that is to much for my ears. Try to keep it cleaner and a little more empty. Overall you guys did a good job!
Quote by jhymadesh
nice! I really like the vibe of the song, and your soloing. Good job on the vocals.
Although, I think that your song is too full. Every instrument is like, doing its own thing and putting a lot of skills in it which creates a wall of sound that is to much for my ears. Try to keep it cleaner and a little more empty. Overall you guys did a good job!

Not nearly.

Don't go empty, add more.
I think it sounds great. Good vocals that fits the music. It sounds like a total chaos sometimes, but that is not necessarily a bad thing - it works. Not the kind of music I usually listen to, but I found it interesting.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
im already subscribed to your other channel and i just had to subscribe to this one. that was really cool.
yeah dude, This is great! much better than the nirvana cover

Keep it up!!
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Killer song man. Your voice sounds great for the style you play, like a perfect match.

You and your band should play some shows.
You posted a version of this song a while ago ...

Your vocals have improved a lot. You've really made tremendous progress, particularly in the area I was most concerned about - sounding like YOU, letting it feel like the sound is coming naturally out of you, rather than like you're putting on someone else's clothes.

You should share with us what you've been doing to work on your singing, because whatever it is, it's working.

I would go see you guys play.

Seriously, you've progressed MILES in, what, two or three months?

This song sounds like it would be a blast live.

Really nice work.
You guys need to get out there and play some blues fests ASAP. You guys arent commercially hot, genre wise,, but you play some mighty fine blues along the lines of Hamilton Loomis. What I'd like to point out, is that level of playing and singing at the same time is very very hard. And you pulled it off.

High energy and good execution, and authentic to the influences. You'd be a great live band to see, and you'd do great at Blues fests.

Best,

Sean
Thank you all so much!

Hello again Hotspur! Thanks for checking it out! I'm truly happy that you think I've made that progression! I haven't really been doing that much practice, as I'm too loud to sing at home. We've done a few more live shows, which I think helped me become more comfortable with singing.

Thanks Sean, yeah some blues fests would be amazing, and we shall definitely be playing some in the future! Never heard of Hamilton Loomis, just listening now and he's fantastic! Also, yeah it took me a while to get the guitar and the vocals in synch, but once it's ingrained in muscle memory it becomes as easy as anything else.

Thanks so much everyone!