Hello
I have been looking for a good Amp Head for some time and can't decide
I really like Marshall, but someone told me because i am the lead guitar in my band our rhythim guitarist should have Marshall and I should have somethin else that gives more bite. I am willing to pay up to 600 euros for good qualiti and 100 watts

here are a couple amps that someone recomended but i need more info on these or if any one knows better + i am not looking for a really heavy metal sound, hard rock to a little metal, but also a very nice clean sound

http://www.thomann.de/gb/bugera_6260_infinium.htm
http://www.thomann.de/gb/orange_dual_terror_head.htm
http://www.thomann.de/gb/marshall_2466bl_vintage_modern_b_stock.htm

tnx
http://www.thomann.de/gb/laney_gh50l.htm

if you don't care about a separate clean channel (you listed the marshall vintage modern, so I'm guessing you don't).

pick up an od while you're at it (the harley benton vintage od is a tubescreamer clone for 29 euro), i think it sounds better with the gain rolled back a bit and hit with a boost.

i think the bugera will be too brootal for what you want. i haven't tried it, but it's based on the 5150/6505, which is the quintessential melodeath and metalcore amp (even if it is the van halen sig).

i didn't much like the vintage modern when i tried it (though i suspect i might like it more now), though i still guess the laney is better and more versatile.

wasn't too fussed on the tiny terror i tried, and assuming the dual terror is similar, i think the laney is better.

EDIT: just to check, you realise you need a separate speaker cabinet when you have a head?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yes in know you need a speaker cabinet well i really like the Burgera but i hope i't not crap for the price! Not really a fan of Laney tnx though

I am really aiming for the Burgera but i read they go up in flames, litterally
honestly the laney is a far better amp than a bugera

if you don't like them, that's fair enough, but it's basically a hot-rodded jcm800. which is pretty much almost exactly what you want.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
just read your original post again... more bite than a marshall? marshalls are normally fairly bright. don't think i'd want any more bite than my laney.

what marshall does he have?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?