Hey guys, I really need some help with settings on my VOX AC15VR and I posted initially on this forum, but my thread was closed. I recieved a link where I should post and I posted there, but it seems like it's a sticky than an actual forum category. It doesn't seem like many people check that either because there's 95 + pages to the forum. My question doesn't seem like a complicated one so if any of you guys are pretty good with amp settings can someone PM me so I can finally get this issue resolved.

Mods: I'm not trying to break the rules, just I've waited patiently 3 days now and no one replies to the thread I was told to post on. I really need help.
That's like saying you applied to the council for a permit for wanting to run nude down the street, but couldn't be bothered waiting and did it anyway.

By the way, this thread didn't include the question.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
1. your thread got closed for a reason. why would you open another about the same thing if you were going against the rules the first time?

2. its nice to see what other people are using for their settings, but man, trial and error. you cant mess with 4 knobs yourself?

3. no settings threads
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.