Okay, so heres a video for reference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg3NS7p88aQ&feature=related

Around 3:47, it starts sounding like an electric. How do I do this? I have the same guitar as he does, and I'm not sure how to achieve the same sound he has. I'm also wondering if it will damage the amp/or guitar in any way if I make it sound like an electric. And what amp do you have to use to achieve that sound?
Just use an overdrive pedal or something. Plugging an acoustic into a electric pedal, multieffects or electric amp will NOT mess it up.

EDIT: Basically how he has it set up, he has one output going to an acoustic, while the other is going to some type of overdrive and is combining the two together.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Last edited by bluekirby7 at Mar 21, 2012,
Did you listen to what he was saying? He told you exactly what to do. Run the output for the magnetic pickup, the nanoMAG, into any traditional electric guitar amp you want. Use some distortion and you're good to go.

If you want the EXACT tone that he had, I have no idea. Just test it out on different amps and settings to find something that you like.
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.