3 VERY short videos. I need your vote on the best one. Thanks UG! You are all awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxIVvau5ADk
- my old college buddy breaking his tail bone, 16 seconds long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io-L22iVfSI
- me kicking my cat(tell me how real this looks), 10 seconds long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdmp5POFBYg
-me shooting a potato canon into a mirror, 7 seconds long.

Made these videos years ago in college. Curious to see which one will get the most views.
Quote by guitarxo
I dont care if the second one is fake I hate you

haha. So you like cats or something? It is fake, just so you don't think I'm an animal killer or something. I would never do that to my real cat. BUT - DOGS ARE BETTER THAN CATS.
Quote by guitarxo
I dont care if the second one is fake I hate you

this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by cards347
haha. So you like cats or something? It is fake, just so you don't think I'm an animal killer or something. I would never do that to my real cat. BUT - DOGS ARE BETTER THAN CATS.

all of my hate

why would you even think this is a good idea it's so disrespectful to the feline community and it will probably encourage other people to do this except they'll be too dumb to know it isn't real and the cats will be sad
cat
Quote by guitarxo
all of my hate

why would you even think this is a good idea it's so disrespectful to the feline community and it will probably encourage other people to do this except they'll be too dumb to know it isn't real and the cats will be sad

Except it's so ridiculously fake... BUt I've seen people believe worse.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by guitarxo

it's so disrespectful to the feline community... ....and the cats will be sad

I can't tell if your being sarcastic
Cat kick video is totally winning right now. Has about as many hits as the other 2 combined.
All of those videos are equally as brain-haemorraging awful each other and I hope you get the clap.

Quote by cards347

You clearly don't know her. She's being deadly serious.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BeefWellington
All of those videos are equally as brain-haemorraging awful each other and I hope you get the clap.

You clearly don't know her. She's being deadly serious.

I don't think the videos are as bad as you say they are. Some people quite enjoyed them.
Quote by cards347
I don't think the videos are as bad as you say they are. Some people quite enjoyed them.

doubtful. they were terrible.

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by guitarxo
all of my hate

Are you five? Cat's might have feelings but I don't think you have enough information to make judgements about them.
SMILE!
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck
Are you five? Cat's might have feelings but I don't think you have enough information to make judgements about them.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...

The second vid is the best because people get butthurt about it and start raging in this thread.
Quote by cards347

But it is of my opinion that they are worse than...well, kicking a cat.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BeefWellington
But it is of my opinion that they are worse than...well, kicking a cat.

True you are entitled to your own opinion, but you didn't phrase it that way, you phrased more like it was a fact. Had you said "in my opinion", I would have to agree with that statement. It is my opinion that they are not as bad as you say, and it is fact that other people have enjoyed them as they have told me.
Quote by cards347
True you are entitled to your own opinion, but you didn't phrase it that way, you phrased more like it was a fact. Had you said "in my opinion", I would have to agree with that statement. It is my opinion that they are not as bad as you say, and it is fact that other people have enjoyed them as they have told me.

So, not at all.

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Artemis Entreri
You shouldn't.

This is fun, it's like grade school all over again. I know you are but what am I?
the last one. the other two are the most obviously doctored
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by cards347
This is fun, it's like grade school all over again. I know you are but what am I?

Gaywad. lolololol

I lol'd at the third one.
Sail upon the open skies
Am I the only person who didn't have any sound during the videos?
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by cards347
You must be new here,
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck
and you as well.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
You must be new here,and you as well.

Nah, he been here longer then us bro.
___

Quote by The_Blode
I've been meaning to make a cat-kicking thread for a while but I guess you beat me to it
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
I thought the third one was amusing, just becuase it came up saying 'NO HYGIENE'

I don't know why I find that funny, but I do

Edit: OH MY GOD IT'S THE GUY WHO BALANCES BURGERS ON HIS DOGS FACE!!!
Quote by guitarxo
all of my hate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOZFGVjS-Tk

Enjoy.

Sorry.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by behind_you
I mean in the pit.

Well that's not true either I was aware of said behaviour before but decided to enquire of its origin.

But your five as well aren't you?
SMILE!