Page 1 of 5
I am just wondering what everyone age is? It seems like people are very young on this website as everyone seems to brag about taking drugs. People who brag about drugs give me a break. I have substance issues but I don't flaunt them like wow look at me im kool. That is something someone dose in high-school. Acid ****ed my life up man let me tell you ask my shrink and the three mental institutions I have been in and out of.. So I hate it when people brag about there trips on shrooms or acid.
26 so maybe I was around when they where good. Also they are not my fav band it was the best Avatar this website had LOL.
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
you must be around 12, since you like metallica
20 in a month.

Stop being so butthurt.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
The components that make up my existence have been around since the big bang, pretty much.

They have been in this particular arrangement for a far shorter period of time however...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by ToxXicSixString
26 so maybe I was around when they where good. Also they are not my fav band it was the best Avatar this website had LOL.

ah upload a pic man, its never too soon and its alot cooler, ya'know

oh, and 16
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Last edited by CrAzY-RiLeY at Mar 21, 2012,
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I could try. Could you guys think that your shit dosn't smell? My point was to ask why everyone on this website feels the need to be part of the click. Hey I like drugs too. But lets not act like they are great for you. By bragging about acid trips ECT. Acid made me a nut. I don't see why drugs are the thing to do on this website. Like I said I went threw that 10 years ago in high school.
Quote by institutions
Could you be any more of a whiny bitch?
17 in a month
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
People brag about shit no matter what their age .. if it's new to them.

I've seen 40 year olds brag to me about their first trip the same way teenagers do when they first get smashed .. took acid for the first time when I was 20, **** yeah I told people about it, not 'braggin' .. but still told people .. a few tabs later the novelty wore off.

It's just always like that .. people wanna talk / brag whatever about new things.
Blue Jays, Seahawks, Raptors, Habs, Peterborough United FC, Gold Coast Suns.
Quote by ToxXicSixString
I could try. Could you guys think that your shit dosn't smell? My point was to ask why everyone on this website feels the need to be part of the click. Hey I like drugs too. But lets not act like they are great for you. By bragging about acid trips ECT. Acid made me a nut. I don't see why drugs are the thing to do on this website. Like I said I went threw that 10 years ago in high school.

i'm going to give you some serious advice here...
don't take the pit too seriously
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
20 years old, turning 21. I don't do any drugs though, except caffeine in soda or chocolate and only on occasion.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I can dig it. I just dont want someone young on this website to say hey look at these people do drugs and brag about I should too. Next thing you know you have someone who is in and out of Mental hospitals.
Quote by Blimpy19
People brag about shit no matter what their age .. if it's new to them.

I've seen 40 year olds brag to me about their first trip the same way teenagers do when they first get smashed .. took acid for the first time when I was 20, **** yeah I told people about it, not 'braggin' .. but still told people .. a few tabs later the novelty wore off.

It's just always like that .. people wanna talk / brag whatever about new things.
Quote by ToxXicSixString

You seem to have a strange misunderstanding. You see a lot of Atheists and a lot of drug users so you assume that they're the "things to do" on here and that we have "clicks" (cliques). There are people from many beliefs and lifestyles on here. People don't think they're cool or whatever, you're just whining because you ****ed up. Great way to make the age=superiority thing too.

You keep mentioning how fucked up drugs have made you. Stop bragging about all the drugs you've done.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Mar 21, 2012,
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
1.00982163 × 109 seconds

I wouldnt go near hard drugs. I know i am not mentally secure yet.

I don't believe that you're barely 1 minute and 45 seconds old.

As for me, 17.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Ask the people who have really tripped on acid most will say they have never been the same. Hey anyone wants to end up like me a 26 year old bassist who thinks the world is out to get him. then yea trip all you want. I'm just saying most people make it look great when prolly 4 out 5 its not great.
Quote by BladeSlinger
You seem to have a strange misunderstanding. You see a lot of Atheists and a lot of drug users so you assume that they're the "things to do" on here and that we have "clicks" (cliques). There are people from many beliefs and lifestyles on here. People don't think they're cool or whatever, you're just whining because you ****ed up. Great way to make the age=superiority thing too.
For fuck's sake, put the quote first please.

Just keep talking about drugs man. That's what the cool kids do here, after all.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Read my thread I am 26 and have mental illness because of Acid.
Quote by Thrill-house
Since ts didn't post his age (in his what's your age thread) I'm gonna guess he's a whiny 16 year old.
Page 1 of 5