A new song about a death cult that takes over the world, turning it into a living hell.

Stylistically I think it's a bit NWOBHM, a bit early thrash with more widdly bits than I usually do. I tried turning down the amp distortion and am generally pleased with the sound. Vocals, as always, are a pain. I just don't think I have a 'metal' voice.

http://soundcloud.com/jehannum/ktablmixdown
Nice man, the song's theme and riffs remind me a bit of Ghost The Vocals aren't bad, they suit the music and theme, altough could be more 'darker' if you know what I mean Solo is clean and melodic, even those harmonized shreds at the end, nice job.
What in the hell is NWOBHM?

New Wave October Black Human Man perhaps?
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Quote by kornflipsk8er
What in the hell is NWOBHM?

New Wave October Black Human Man perhaps?

New Wave of British Heavy Metal...

Also I can't get the image out of my head of someone worshipping one of these:

All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
New Wave of British Heavy Metal...

Also I can't get the image out of my head of someone worshipping one of these:

Look no further.I worship one of those.And many other crazy lamps.I have a pot room but I don't smoke.Great for writing.The atmosphere and inspiration and all.Well I guess I should crit this guys stuff now that I am taking up all thia space.brb
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
The vocals are very laid back for a track like this.There should be crazy energy!Same with the drums.They can create a completely different feel with just changing the hi-hats.The guitars are great and really create the sound you were going for.I like the track a lot but I would like it better with buttloads more energy.
Quote by lol2theworld
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88