UG,

In my quest for new Things, I have come across a 'boutique' cabinet company based in Dorset, England called Road Kill. Really nice looking products, and all the feedback on their Facebook seems positive. And the price! Wow!

So yes. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Cheers
i got one recently and it seems pretty good to me. i'm only playing at home volumes, though.

unfortunately the killer price they had on governors and private jacks has come to an end.

you've got the 10% off voucher code, right?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
No. I came across a post (from yourself actually, hence why I decided to ask here) in which they were mentioned, but have only just discovered them. And they had them cheaper :O its already a pretty good deal! So they get a thumbs up then?
yep, though obviously they were an even better deal previously.

if you like them on facebook you get the voucher.

if you're not on facebook just pm me and i'll give you the code (assuming it's still the same one).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?