Ibanez RG3570Z Prestige in Candy Apple Red.

Bought this on Ebay 2 weeks ago and, well, never had a chance to go outside (stupid winter) to do photos. Got it for a pretty good price. It does have some damage on the body (right hand horn has a pretty good ding which was badly covered up), but functionally, it's in great shape!

Had to do a thorough cleaning job then changed string gauge (plus all the setup).

So after 2 weeks of use, my thoughts:

Love the new Super Wizard HP prestige neck. Can feel the difference from the Wizard Prestige neck on my RGA121. It's a little wider. Not going to say better. Guess if you have smaller hands, that might be a bad thing. At 6'2", it doesn't bother me

I wasn't sure I was going to like the Tone Zone in the bridge, but it seems to work decently well. Might end up swapping out for something with a little more output. It is a little mid happy, but that's not really a bad thing all the time, specially with a darker amp like my 6505. Really like the Air Norton in the neck. Never use the single coil, so don't ask

Now on to the bridge. I have a ZR in my s470, but the ZPS unit is not installed. In the RG, the ZPS is. Which makes the bridge MUCH stiffer than your traditional Ibanez bridge. No fluttering or warbling at all But on the good side, the ZPS seems to help keep it tune amazingly well. Bends don't make other strings go flat. Still not sure that I'll keep the ZPS installed, but with a s540 with the Lo-Pro Edge sitting in the corner, if I want to get fancy or have better 'feel', then I can just swap guitars :P

Overall, I think this might be the best feeling guitar I own, with the rga121 and the metal strat just slightly behind.

And for eye candy:

Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
Beautiful. All it needs is a maple board with red hollow sharktooth.

What'd you pay for that sexy beast?

Happy new prestige day.
About half the price of a new one (after tax).
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
Oh man that's a beaut. Love the paintjob. Bet it plays like a dream! HNGD!
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
Quote by dragonkidkoga
HNG!
I'd personally go for black and red, but it still looks beautiful!

Don't have much choice in colors with the 3570z. Either candy apple (which I wanted) and blue.
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
LOVE the colors! HNGD!
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."