So, I am getting a little bored learning the same bands' songs, so give me something new to play. I like bands like The Black Keys, The Raconteurs, Silversun Pickups, John Mayer, and some Joe Bonamassa. I like songs with cool guitar parts and cool solos. Thanks guys!
Quote by Vendetta V
solos, check out my new demo

Vendetta,
I don't think your song is relevant to the thread. Don't get me wrong, it is good, but it's not the "style" the original poster requested. He's going for modern-day blues/rock Alternative/Indie stuff. Not "metal". I love the breakdown in "Cookie, Brownie and the Honey Bee (dedicated to Armenia)" and that sick interlude.

Quote by DanielShaw123
Check out Little Bird!

Great stuff, man!
Quote by blakeg14
Vendetta,
I don't think your song is relevant to the thread. Don't get me wrong, it is good, but it's not the "style" the original poster requested. He's going for modern-day blues/rock Alternative/Indie stuff. Not "metal". I love the breakdown in "Cookie, Brownie and the Honey Bee (dedicated to Armenia)" and that sick interlude.

Great stuff, man!

sorry man, yeah I actually realized it later but it was too late and I hadn't slept for 2 days man..

sorry and thanks a lot man!