What are some things that make you guys so happy you can't even explain it? They can be anything (music, sports, reading, heck even looking at the sun and thinking).
One for me would be talking hockey with people that are genuinely interested. There's just a passion there and talking to other people that feel the same really makes my day.

Just curious to see what the Pit does for joy

inb4 fap
twitter: @ljg35

Xbox Live (CoD MW3, Halo 4, NHL 13): ljg 01 Adler
Nothing. My life is empty and without meaning.

EDIT: But I've never tried heroin before. Good idea!^
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Whisky, football, cigars, some people, new ideas, fun projects, travelling and decorating. Just to name a few.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Food, playing guitar, having a pint with friends at the pub on a sunny day, being high with friends
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Quote by Kensai
Whisky, football, cigars, some people, new ideas, fun projects, travelling and decorating. Just to name a few.

lol
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Going on long walks at night while having a couple of cigarettes.

Having a sesh with my mates (drinking JD and smoking stuff)
Drinking, playing guitar, playing guitar while drinking

Edit: also shooting stuff
Last edited by BornToLooze at Mar 21, 2012,
Making a good tackle/breaking someone in rugby. Any kind of sporting achievement. Making people laugh but not in a clown way. Kissing. A certain song at a certain time. Learning something new in guitar. Doing well in an exam. Quality time with friends/girls, great parties, meeting new people, could go on forever really.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Sex, cigars, having a decent get-together with mates, band practice (usually) and being in the studio with the band
Green grass (not weed)
Days that are grey, cloudy, slightly rainy, and chilly but not cold
Nostalgia
Reading Poems out loud with my girlfriend. Not even shitting you
POWER METAL

SYMPHONIC METAL
PROGRESSIVE METAL
GROOVE METAL
Jurassic Park.

Seriously, whenever I watch Jurassic Park I feel like a kid again, there are very few films that still make my heart beat a little quicker after I've seen them as many times as I have that film. Makes me happy.
What is this joy you speak of? I only know logic and austerity.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Also, the ocean. I love everything about it. except sharks, they can eat shit and die.
Sail upon the open skies
awesome responses! you guys have a lot of nice things to say, even the guys answering sarcastically
twitter: @ljg35

Xbox Live (CoD MW3, Halo 4, NHL 13): ljg 01 Adler
watching buffy
going to the natural history museum and looking in the mineral room
valis by philip k dick
now extra flamey
Quote by BelowTheSun
Jurassic Park.

Seriously, whenever I watch Jurassic Park I feel like a kid again, there are very few films that still make my heart beat a little quicker after I've seen them as many times as I have that film. Makes me happy.

Man, I watched that again the other day.
Still better CGI than the majority of films in the last 19 years.

OT: Waking up hours before you have to get up. That feel when you look at the time and can just fall back asleep.