I live in Utah right now. Willing to move depending on oportunity.I'm a musician, currently in a hardcore band that's been playing a lot of shows for the past few months. We're breaking up soon, drummers going on his mission, and they want to do other things. Well, I want to start something serious. Writing, Practice, Recording, Shows, Tourings...Real shit. Ya know? I'm inspired by stuff like The Devil Wears Prada, August Burns Red, Oh, Sleeper, Avenged Sevenfold, Old Bring me the Horizon, BFMV, Sleeping with Sirens, The Ghost Inside, Memphis May Fire, Miss May I...Anyways you get my point. I am dedicated. I practice 5-8 hours a day. I can play lead or rhythm. Yeah, I can sweep and shit too. haha. I have aspirations to tour, and make music because spreading my creativity and art whilst making people enjoy themselves is my goal. I have profesional gear. I am currently using a Peavey 6505+, Randall 4x12 w/ vintage 30's, Got a pedalboard with some various fx, Schecter Hellraiser, Epiphone LP Custom w/ seymour duncan blackouts, and a Fender MIM Tele. I can get any sound, I'll play in any tuning. I'll play any style from Hardcore-Metalcore-Deathcore-Death metal-whatever the hell heavy shit there is after that. I'd like to do some experimental things. I'm a huge Sleeping with Sirens and TDWP fan. I think I'd love to mix those two together, and make an orgasmic, heavy as hell, clean vox, happy, yet dark band. Hit me up.