niejel = Master of Puppets - Metallica
0 0%
guitarmaniac88 = Frenzy - Racer X
1 10%
Random3 = Is There Love in Space? - Joe Satriani
9 90%
Voters: 10.
The shredders.

Please listen first to the entry before voting. Base your vote on the accuracy and cleanliness of the song. Cheers.

niejel = Master of Puppets - Metallica
guitarmaniac88 = Frenzy - Racer X
Random3 = Is There Love in Space? - Joe Satriani
Random3
- On the basis that it is a very tricky song played pretty well.
MoP is nowhere near as difficult, but the out of tune harmonised guitars at 4.25 killed it
The racer X was good, but not quite as clean as the satch.
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
niejel - I agree with doive. Much easier song, harmonies were way out of tune at the bridge, a couple of other parts sounded a bit off, and a ton of buzz at certain parts. Other than that not too bad. Still a bit too long though, especially considering that it's not as an exciting of a song, since it has a number of repetitive rhythm parts.

guitarmaniac88 - Again, I agree with doive, not bad, but not quite as clean as it could be.

Random3 - For me, this was easily the best, and nothing really sticks out as being bad, but I feel like I need to criticize something, so... umm... I don't know, I guess I'm not fond of 6505s? Use a XXX next time?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Might as well secure at least one vote for myself

Great job on the Satch, though.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10