what the hell is a Briton?
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Sounds like some kind of money, lol. We just call u guys Brits haha

▼ but he is ▼
or something you hit people with when they arent paying attention, like a special baton.

▼ but he is ▼
And this is why I loudly tell anyone with an Indian accent to get fucked, who calls me trying to sell/advertise/otherwise be a pain in the ass.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
And this is why I loudly tell anyone with an Indian accent to get fucked, who calls me trying to sell/advertise/otherwise be a pain in the ass.

It's not just them ringing you. Lots of companies use Indian calls centres and it's pretty inevitable that you're going to have to deal with one.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Any multinational company will have Indian call centers. BT, Dell, Vodaphone, O2, etc. They all do. You will use a company that uses them, and they have probably sold your data.

Thus I'm outraged.
Quote by boreamor
Any multinational company will have Indian call centers. BT, Dell, Vodaphone, O2, etc. They all do. You will use a company that uses them, and they have probably sold your data.

Thus I'm outraged.

Wtf link? Dell

Edit: WHAT IS THIS HORSE SHIT
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by boreamor
What the hell?! I dislike this!

"Link added by VigLink"

Haha, wtf? I had no idea what you guys meant with the dell shit, but now I see...

This is disturbing...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I feel like we should just post random companies to see what creates a link and what doesn't.

Actually, if you "go advanced" and preview your post, you can see what works without having to post it, but I'll post them all anyway.

Sony Toshiba Yamaha Nintendo Ford Fender Chevy Microsoft Dunlop Best Buy Walmart Canada HP Honda Gibson Target Gamestop Apple McDonald's ESP Gateway Google Amazon Ebay

Looks like there are a few more there, and I'm sure there are more.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Hasn't this been going on since the dawn of time itself?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by itsxsteves
what the hell is a Briton?

You probably call it a "Brit", as in Someone from the British Isles.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by theogonia777
I feel like we should just post random companies to see what creates a link and what doesn't.

Actually, if you "go advanced" and preview your post, you can see what works without having to post it, but I'll post them all anyway.

Sony Toshiba Yamaha Nintendo Ford Fender Chevy Microsoft Dunlop Best Buy Walmart Canada HP Honda Gibson Target Gamestop Apple McDonald's ESP Gateway Google Amazon Ebay

Looks like there are a few more there, and I'm sure there are more.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
Whenever I see the term 'Briton', I think simultaneously of the Bretons from TES and the place near London (Brighton).

Also, this Viglink thing is weird, maybe UG needs some spare cash.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Crazyedd123
Whenever I see the term 'Briton', I think simultaneously of the Bretons from TES and the place near London (Brighton).

Also, this Viglink thing is weird, maybe UG needs some spare cash.

I bet that an Indian call center sold the credit card data VagLink is paying UG through.
We not using these customers detailings for anythings. Would you ben interested in recommendings a friendings for special offerings?
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Mar 22, 2012,