So me and a mate have two different effects pedals and it hard to get the same effect coming out of both is there some kind of splitter so we can play bother guitar through the same pedal to get the same effect?
Last edited by the_b1ues at Mar 22, 2012,
No you won't. Well, you can try to use two different amps but they're both going to get the signal from both guitars and it's going to be a mess.

You can't split the guitars after putting them both through a mono pedal. Once it goes in, it's all one signal.