Hey guys, not really sure where this fits, but you guys seem like a wise bunch. So I'll ask here. Have you guys got any suggestions for good songs for a new band to cover? What goes down well with a crowd? We've been looking to play modern metal, and metal core stuff. Our main problems have been tunings, as many of our favourite bands use different tunings to other bands we like, which can be restricting at times. Obviously we don't want to be making major tuning changes in the middle of our show, which makes our current set list inconvenient, as it varies from drop d to drop c. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!
Hit me with your rhythm stick - Ian Drury and the Blockheads
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by whoomit
Linking Parcks and Hairway To Steven.

For some reason, I had to do that

OP. Blink 182, Sum 41, The Ramones? My band started off doing punk and pop punk...
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Twist of fate
Stay away from popular cliche songs, and instead try covering some of today's alternative rock.

That's the only thing I see wrong with that post.

I think he was talking to me
A7x- pretty well anything
Trivium- Anthem, Shattering the skies above
Atr- Six, Two weeks.
Holy Diver.

Its all generic crap, but sure to go over well with crowds.