Hi.
I'm looking for some musicians to start an online project primarily doing covers with a bit of scope to do some original stuff if we stay at it. The kind of style would be something that picks up influences from RHCP, Bon Iver, Creed and other such bands. It may seem a bit of a wide gap, but I appreciate many different types of music.

I play guitar, myself and have been playing for about 6 years now. Just ask any questions if you think I've left something out/didn't make something clear.
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
Well, I'd be really interested (:
I play guitar, and get my bass in a few weeks (but already know how to play, kinda ). Also I can play a bit piano and do synths and vsti drums

EDIT: Oh and I also listen to pretty much everything, including RHCP and Bon Iver (I love bon iver to be true ) creed not so much, but they're not bad
Last edited by Weirdbag at Mar 22, 2012,
Quote by Weirdbag
Well, I'd be really interested (:
I play guitar, and get my bass in a few weeks (but already know how to play, kinda ). Also I can play a bit piano and do synths and vsti drums

EDIT: Oh and I also listen to pretty much everything, including RHCP and Bon Iver (I love bon iver to be true ) creed not so much, but they're not bad

Yeah that sounds great I listen to almost anything: Folk, Indie, Classic Rock, Metal and all its sub-genres, Blues, Dubstep. Don't listen to rap or R&B much though. Was hoping to make this project into something that makes nice chill acoustic/clean electric music.
Quote by Vauxite
Quote by wigzwamz
Yeah that sounds great I listen to almost anything: Folk, Indie, Classic Rock, Metal and all its sub-genres, Blues, Dubstep. Don't listen to rap or R&B much though. Was hoping to make this project into something that makes nice chill acoustic/clean electric music.

Exactly like me

And your direction is just perfect because I just finished my post rock EP a few hours ago
http://soundcloud.com/marvinheimerich/sets/faces-ep-2/

an acoustic instrumental:
http://soundcloud.com/marvinheimerich/those-rare-sunbeams

What do you think? Is this what you imagined?
YES! This exactly what I'm going for - but with a vocalist on board. I can't sing for shit so that's why I'm turning to UG :P What's your recording setup like? It sounds nice.
Quote by Vauxite
Quote by Weirdbag
Can't sind either, sorry

Um.. Epiphone Firebird, Focusrite Saffire 6 usb audio interface, m-audio oxygen 49 midi key and I record with Reaper.
Amp and reverb and all that stuff is all vst based. I really have loads of VSTs & VSTIs

Nice. Well I'll keep in touch and let you know what happens.
Quote by Vauxite