Ok i need to replace the nuts or screws on my floyd rose locking nuts! Not the whole thing just the screws i need to know how to measure them so i can order the right size and where i can order them! I went to my local music dealer a long F'ing time ago and they said like a week ago it's in the store but they can't find it? Ok i said and then they said it should be in this past tuesday and i waited, i didn't even call on tuesday i waiting and called this morning they said that no it hasn't came in today! I got pissed so i am taking matters into my own hands this guys absolutly suck! Horrible service! Anyways so yea my guitar is a Schecter blackjack atx v-1 fr aged white, you can find it by searching it on the Schecter website or google it to find the specs just in cause you need it to help me out! Please i need help i ordered these from the dealer almost 2 months ago! I am dying to play my guitar! Thanks!
There's absolutely no reason why your guitar would use a different size.

If you really want to check, just measure the diameter of the hole.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 23, 2012,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
There's absolutely no reason why your guitar would use a different size.

If you really want to check, just measure the diameter of the hole.

Oh well i'm wasn't sure you know cause i took it to my local dealer to get it checked out and buy some screws. The only one he had were very long, so he told me he was gonna have to order some and of course he took too long and now here we are. Then i checked online and seen on the Floyd Rose website that there are different locking nut sizes (maybe thats the whole set and not just the screws? ) Yeah well i'll just go ahead and order them and see, thanks alot man!