Page 1 of 2

saw this a few years ago and that's how I initially heard about the WBC, rage ensued

but this can't honestly be the first time you've heard of them...?
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Last edited by shredibanez24 at Mar 22, 2012,
Yeah, I've seen this. It really made me feel sad for the children that are having this insane ideology shoved down their throats.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Never heard of em
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I swear, if this is about ****ing WBC....
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by shredibanez24

saw this a few years ago and that's how I initially heard about the WBC, rage ensued

but this can't honestly be the first time you've heard of them...?

I've heard of them but I never watched any of the videos and I didn't really know much of the details until now.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Jostry
I've heard of them but I never watched any of the videos and I didn't really know much of the details until now.

Yeah unfortunately they've become more and more popular over the past couple years, bunch of brainwashed freaks if you ask me
Quote by Robchappers

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by shredibanez24
Yeah unfortunately they've become more and more popular over the past couple years, bunch of brainwashed freaks if you ask me

The children probably are but I don't think the adults (Fred Phelps and his daughter, etc.) are. I think that all of them are lawyers, so I think it may be a scam to get people like us to attack them in a fit of rage so they can pocket the money from lawsuits.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I saw it when it was on T.V, pretty mad just how ****ed they are, i'm surprised you don't know more about them there has been loads of news stories on this site over the years of them picketing varies different things such as DIO's funeral.
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......|
....\__________./
I just watched a related video, and the head of church guy disowned his daughter because she questioned their actions ... ****ing banished from your own home
i think at 6:07 he was doing the surely/shirley joke!
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
On a somewhat related note, I quite enjoy Louis Theroux, especially Weird Weekends.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The children probably are but I don't think the adults (Fred Phelps and his daughter, etc.) are. I think that all of them are lawyers, so I think it may be a scam to get people like us to attack them in a fit of rage so they can pocket the money from lawsuits.

I wouldn't doubt it, such a shit group of people
Quote by Robchappers

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Raging so hard right now. If they hate America so much then why don't they leave?
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I've known about WBC for years but this is the first time i've seen this.Those jackasses make all christians look like intolerant sacks of shit.

It would be so ****in funny if one of them turned gay. I would ****ing die laughing.
I am not accountable for this, okay.
Quote by GuitarGuyNack
I've known about WBC for years but this is the first time i've seen this.Those jackasses make all christians look like intolerant sacks of shit.

It would be so ****in funny if one of them turned gay. I would ****ing die laughing.

One of his kids is an atheist.
Quote by L2112Lif
I honestly couldn't finish the first video.

But that's alright, the less attention these idiots get the better
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Good thing I'm in Canada.

I think that they are allowed to protest there. I know that they're legally not able to protest in England, but I think everywhere else is okay.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I think that they are allowed to protest there. I know that they're legally not able to protest in England, but I think everywhere else is okay.

You're allowed to protest anywhere as long it doesn't disrupt traffic and stuff. It also must be peaceful (of course) and must not discriminate against anyone. Basically, they're not allowed in the country if that's what they're going to do.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Quote by Extra Ordinary
You're allowed to protest anywhere as long it doesn't disrupt traffic and stuff. It also must be peaceful (of course) and must not discriminate against anyone. Basically, they're not allowed in the country if that's what they're going to do.

Fred and Shirley Phelps are in fact banned from entering the UK entirely, and other members of the church would also likely be stopped from entering.
Quote by GuitarGuyNack

If I were their child and I turned out straight I would tell them I'm gay just to troll them.
Quote by kaptkegan

Quote by Metallicuh
If I were their child and I turned out straight I would tell them I'm gay just to troll them.

And then the child dies because the mother is crazy.
Quote by progdude93
Quote by meh217
Could someone summarize? I can't watch it.

It is literally no different than anything else you've ever read/heard/seen about the WBC
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
They're like puppies, if you let them do their thing for a little bit they'll eventually tire themselves out.
Quote by kaptkegan

Quote by blake1221
Oh, it's Jostry. This makes sense.

Hi Blake1221, how have you been?
Quote by progdude93
Quote by Jostry
Hi Blake1221, how have you been?

I've been well, man. Thanks for asking.

How have you been? You haven't been posting as much.
Quote by blake1221
I've been well, man. Thanks for asking.

How have you been? You haven't been posting as much.

I don't know what to say and when I do, I make a stupid thread like this one you are posting in so you can waste your time and post a message.
Quote by progdude93
Page 1 of 2